Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you rate the Tesla online store

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting to hear back from the store about the 24' Wall charger. Got the PO# on my receipt the day after I placed the order but nothing since. A note said that I would be contacted once it shipped. Crickets now for 10 days.
Can't wait to pick up our blue LR AWD aero. Maybe someone there can explain...o_O

I ordered a bunch of stuff from the store at the same time. Some stuff shipped immediately and I got tracking for it.
This...
Yeah, it's crazy that you can't log in and pull up your order status.
And This...

Ordered a whole bunch of stuff (hub kit for taking off the aero covers, full set of mats all over, Level 2 charger, and a phone cable) just a week after I put my car order in.

Three weeks after car order, I have my car... but no floor mats, no charger, etc. I did get the frunk mat and the hub kit...

What I really need is my level two charger, I'm having to limit my searching for excuses to drive the car because the 110V cable can't put the miles back into the battery fast enough. Still, I'm getting by, even if my floor mats are currently made out of the cardboard box the frunk mat arrived in... (Seriously!)

This...

And This...

Ordered a whole bunch of stuff (hub kit for taking off the aero covers, full set of mats all over, Level 2 charger, and a phone cable) just a week after I put my car order in.

Three weeks after car order, I have my car... but no floor mats, no charger, etc. I did get the frunk mat and the hub kit...

What I really need is my level two charger, I'm having to limit my searching for excuses to drive the car because the 110V cable can't put the miles back into the battery fast enough. Still, I'm getting by, even if my floor mats are currently made out of the cardboard box the frunk mat arrived in... (Seriously!)

hi, happy to sell you my carpets. still within the packaging. i sent an email to tesla for an rma, but like others no replies. in short, trying to either return or sell them, as i invested in tux/weathertech mats.

Two weeks. Already got our car and we LOVE IT!! Polar opposite for the screwed up Tesla Shop.
Why do they give us a PO# when I can't use it ANYWHERE!! I'd love to be able to pull up some kind of info...
Out of stock, 3 weeks delay.
Heavy buyer traffic, delays will result.
HaHa sucker... Something!?!?
Freaking clean up this website and tell me when the hell am I supposed to get my *#!&t!! Wall connector? Hmmm

as previously mentioned, ordered a handful of items, still waiting on almost all of them. online orders did finally email me back 10 business days later, not like the 2-business day SLA the Tesla reps mentioned... nevertheless, they mentioned they will re-process my NEMA 14-50 adapter as it was "lost" in transit, and will ship it out again in 24-48 hours. and if and when i receive the original NEMA 14-50 i am expected to return it (no shipping charge) otherwise i will be charged for the second one...

kind of ridiculous that 1, it got "lost" in transit; 2 waiting 2+ weeks for a response, and 3, no credit, or free adapter but expected to return one of the adapters if i ever receive it... good customer service....................(not)

Reactions: Kleenerth3
as previously mentioned, ordered a handful of items, still waiting on almost all of them. online orders did finally email me back 10 business days later, not like the 2-business day SLA the Tesla reps mentioned... nevertheless, they mentioned they will re-process my NEMA 14-50 adapter as it was "lost" in transit, and will ship it out again in 24-48 hours. and if and when i receive the original NEMA 14-50 i am expected to return it (no shipping charge) otherwise i will be charged for the second one...

kind of ridiculous that 1, it got "lost" in transit; 2 waiting 2+ weeks for a response, and 3, no credit, or free adapter but expected to return one of the adapters if i ever receive it... good customer service....................(not)
I got advise from another person with our problem. I'm headed tomorrow to our local SC with my PO receipt. They might have one in stock on a return or they can order for me to pick up. Usually only takes the SC's a few days to get deliveries. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow morning, but it makes more sense than screaming at my computer... :mad:

Went to my local SC and asked for a 24' wall connector, black or silver. Told him my dilemma and he said that the SC's are carrying those and some 14-50's. Last time I was there they said they weren't carrying anything, use the online store. I walked away 10 minutes later with a new 24' HPWC. I didn't cancel my original order until I had that WC in my hands. Cancel on [email protected] with the PO#. Good luck on the search my brothers and sisters!:cool:

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
I ordered a paint kit on May 29. On May 31st Tesla notified me that the product was on its way accompanied by an invoice. The FAQ page states, "Once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation message that includes tracking information." Shipment tracking information was not included in my order confirmation. My credit card was debited on May 31. To date, I still have not received my order. On June 15, I sent a message to [email protected] and received an automated message saying that they received my inquiry and "will get back to you in the order it was received." It is now almost 20 days later! Answer in the order it was received? How many people are in this department? What is the correspondence load (may be high if this thread is any indication?) I am on the verge of calling the credit card company to object to the charge. Any of you have a similar experience (other than those already posting). I am especially interested in the "well get back to you in the order it was received."

I ordered a paint kit on May 29. On May 31st Tesla notified me that the product was on its way accompanied by an invoice. The FAQ page states, "Once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation message that includes tracking information." Shipment tracking information was not included in my order confirmation. My credit card was debited on May 31. To date, I still have not received my order. On June 15, I sent a message to [email protected] and received an automated message saying that they received my inquiry and "will get back to you in the order it was received." It is now almost 20 days later! Answer in the order it was received? How many people are in this department? What is the correspondence load (may be high if this thread is any indication?) I am on the verge of calling the credit card company to object to the charge. Any of you have a similar experience (other than those already posting). I am especially interested in the "well get back to you in the order it was received."

Similar issue here. I ordered the NEMA 10-30 Adapter, USB cable and Tire Repair Kit almost 3 weeks ago. Each item was shipped separately but the 10-30 adapter hasn't arrived yet. FedEx tracking number shows it got lost in transit somewhere between NM and TX.
I have sent 2 email to [email protected] and all I get is that automated message you got.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
To date I have heard nothing from my email to Tesla. I even tried calling the number given on my credit card statement for the item (888-518-3752) and was lead to an area for “non-vehicle purchases.” Then I got a voice message saying “send an email to [email protected], goodbye” then click. Seems that customer support at the Tesla online store is non-existent. As a result I went to my credit card account and disputed the charge. Perhaps that will get someone’s attention at Tesla. I will report any updates.

Reactions: Kleenerth3