Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in British Columbia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. I'm in and interested in getting something going. There's been an email floating around about finding next steps and I'll throw my hat into the ring to help with that.
That sounds great Paul! I don't think anyone would argue that the club would be centered around Vancouver, just based on ownership numbers... so how much use I'd be, or how involved I could reasonably be... out in the hinterlands... is questionable. I'll contact you offline.

In the meantime, let's see if we can get more people voicing interest in this thread??

Let's get this going!!!

OK!!!

We have been in communication with the Tesla mothership and it sounds like a BC club with official recognition from Tesla is quite straight forward.

First step - get at least 25 people to sign up!

Second step - elect or volunteer a small executive.

Tesla will provide us with a logo. They will likely allow us to hold one meeting annually in their service centre or store. We could have some access to their social media accounts to advertise larger events. And a few other little perks here and there. No overly onerous requirements on our side.

So let's make an effort to get a membership list started. We have a few of the users who have posted above. But there are obviously many others who haven't seen this thread and may not even be aware of TMC. Can all those who read this attempt to contact other owners? We need to fan out through the Tesla population.

Please send an email to [email protected] with your name, car model/year and your preferred contact email address and we'll get a list started!

Guys
FYI we just made up name tags, lanyards and window decals for our club here.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg