Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P85D CPO for $51K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. So if the car had ludicrous upgrade (as confirmed by the previous owner), did Tesla disable it? I couldn’t imagine they would go through the trouble to change something negatively especially considering they don’t do much to prep a car for sale at all (no software upgrades, detailing, ect).

I wonder if the sales advisor was confused as He only knows what he sees on his screen and we are all aware that none of the “CPO / used” cars have Luda option , even if they actually have it.

Oh well, plenty of other fish in the sea! Keep hunting!

When I was asking about available P85DL's, my SA initially didn't tell me about this car. I then asked him if it was ludicrous, he said yes. Read into that what you want.

On December 1st, I asked for any P85DLs and got these 4 cars. It's hard to say they are disabling ludicrous on all their P85Ds.

Model S P85D 5YJSA1H40FF085869 | Tesla

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H23EFP66248 | Tesla

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H22FFP79879 | Tesla

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H25EFP62962 | Tesla

Reactions: Don TLR
Speaking of pictures, found some doozies while combing through some used inventory. These are all easily fixable but come on?! I expect more from the local sleazy used car lot.

aGpGnRRQ.jpeg
R-vZQYfg.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid
Speaking of pictures, found some doozies while combing through some used inventory. These are all easily fixable but come on?! I expect more from the local sleazy used car lot.

View attachment 357843View attachment 357844
It’s crazy that they don’t fix stuff like that before hand. That window would be fixed for sure since it is a safety concern. I’d suspect they would do the same for the trim. I could make a pretty good argument as to why a piece of metal sticking out from my car would be a safety issue. They are just scaring away potential buyers with things that should never be shown. I feel like there is middle ground between the old program that refurbished everything and where we are now. That is where they should be...

Reactions: MC408

View attachment 357843View attachment 357844

Wow. Cracked glass with exterior trim gouged out like the vehicle came from a junkyard.

They really have no standards. No sleazy car dealer would sell cars in that shape because they know enough to spend a bit refurbishing the car so they can sell it quickly and get a decent return.

How can anyone in the company conclude this is the way to sell cars? o_O

Did u ever have a LUDICROUS loaner?!

The performance cars have more go at higher speeds and acceleration last longer. Also, beefier suspension

There is def a noticeable difference. How much is that worth to someone differs vastly.

Love my jump seats. For us its not for daily use but a great option if needed.

I wish Tesla reps would do a better job finding out which P85Ds has L upgrade. Great deal and buy for buyers with that found out their car has L at pickup. That is a true easter egg!

If I was local I would highly consider scooping. Just missing +suspension. Imagine if that
If EV-CPO doesn't have PUP checked but it has lighted handles, fogs, corning, power liftgate, then does that mean it's just missing the interior lighting?
I can't keep up with all the changes throughout the years.

(just for discussion)
Where does one think the bottom of P85DL+ will drop to out of warranty? I think mid 40s.

Last edited: