Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P85D CPO for $51K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I literally meant the black portion of the nosecone that was scratched. Not the complete front bumper that is several grand.

It doesn't seem to make much sense to buy a nosecone Model S with the intention of doing the facelift update. You are looking at about $3K+ in parts and all the hassle, time, and expense in having it installed later and what if there are complications or it does not fit perfectly. All in it is going to be close to $5K accounting for the time and hassle.

For $10K more compared to a nosecone P85D you can buy a P90D with the facelift plus the better build quality of a newer car and even that difference will likely come down to around $5K next year.

Is it really? Trying to wait for a facelift S for the wife, but man there are some non-facelift deals right now. Where would you recommend I research / buy a kit? I saw one that was $3k and figured aww hell no.

TIA,
Dzm

Waiting never hurts. If you're in no rush, everything will come down. These are not classic cars and will not appreciate in value. I almost spent 69k on a pre-facelift P90D a while back. Now, I'm seeing facelifted P90DLs in that price range. With the current market, I might just wait for a P100DL.

Reactions: Don TLR
Waiting never hurts. If you're in no rush, everything will come down. These are not classic cars and will not appreciate in value. I almost spent 69k on a pre-facelift P90D a while back. Now, I'm seeing facelifted P90DLs in that price range. With the current market, I might just wait for a P100DL.
Thank you. I agree and appreciate the knowledge of your purchase. BTW, When did you buy the P90D?