Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P85D CPO for $51K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The P90DL I was tracking just sold for 67,900. Had some bumper damage near the tire and a small ding on the door, but otherwise looked to be in good condition.

Dropbox - 5YJSA1E46GF142808 - Simplify your life

Here are the worst of them:
7Ii0mLE.jpg

PNQaxND.jpg

The P90DL I was tracking just sold for 67,900. Had some bumper damage near the tire and a small ding on the door, but otherwise looked to be in good condition.

Dropbox - 5YJSA1E46GF142808 - Simplify your life

Here are the worst of them:
7Ii0mLE.jpg

PNQaxND.jpg
That one looks like its in a bad $$ spot?
Are they serious on the 12th picture?? Hand the camera to the chimp,, press the button,, hahaha lets load that one too..

Facelifts are coming into the high 60's and week now..

Reactions: BulldogsRus
I'm going with operator error on the last one, don't shoot into the sun trying to see the inside of a dark a car, there has to be someone overseeing the uploads using a little common sense. You would think with all the Instagram experience these people are getting you would think they can take a better pic.

Maybe this is by design? :)

Regular car dealers use high resolution photos to show how great their used cars are. I hope one day Tesla reaches the level of quality offered by a typical used car dealer :rolleyes:

Isn't that sad when you really think about - hope to rise to level of info provided by a used car salesmen..........I was just inquiring with a dealer about a Tesla S, 2017, and the repsonse in essence was we don't have time/no one is here right now to answer so look it up on the internet. My repsonse was well, i guess you really don't want to sell that car then. It's exactly what the wife wants but not going to deal with that crap....now I just have to deal with crappy photos, bad communication, and lack of detail wrt condition.....

And so I wait for a Used AP2 S from Tesla.
Dzm

I have been watching used P85D prices, and the titanium metallic one with four year warranty and 28K miles finally got snapped up. Three hours ago, it was on Ev CPO site for $50,600. Now it is gone. Would love to know what condition it was in. Would have been mine, but not in the market for another 15 months.

I have been watching used P85D prices, and the titanium metallic one with four year warranty and 28K miles finally got snapped up. Three hours ago, it was on Ev CPO site for $50,600. Now it is gone. Would love to know what condition it was in. Would have been mine, but not in the market for another 15 months.

It's easy to request photos, it doesn't get sent though an actual person anymore, they come in minutes.

Reactions: BulldogsRus
There's a P90D with a full 4 year CPO warranty for $54K.

Also for $59K you can buy a loaded P90D with Ludicrous with a 4 year CPO warranty. This car is probably a great buy if it has the V3 battery.

Model S P90D 5YJSA1E46FF103988 | Tesla
Seems highly unlikely it has a V3, no? Either way I’m going to tell myself that or this will give me serious regret.

• Disagree
Reactions: EVSteve
I was watching that one as well. I really like my 70D, but......dreaming