Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla phone app not agreeing with onboard display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just recently bought a 2018 Model S P100D: The issue I am having is the amps displayed on the Tesla phone app do not agree exactly with the cars onboard display screens information. I asked the technician about it when I had the car in for service and he said it was a firmware issue with the car. He said there should be an update in the future to correct the discrepancy. Is any else out there having the same problem with the phone app amps not agreeing with the cars onboard display?

I am including some pictures. The amps differ on the phone app compared to the the cars display.

Attachments

• 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Reactions: Corsair
Yeah, I thought it started at 42.2 which both my cars are on. Using percentages (not miles), the app always seem to show one number low. What’s weird is that notifications are correct. I have one car set to keep 80%, the other 90% (longer commute) and the car says it starts at 87, stops at 90, other at 77/80, but app has said 86/89 and 76/79 since 42.2.

I was going to report it to Tesla but there’s no good place to report app iasuss. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: audiofan