TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Q3 2015 Shareholder Letter

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by MiamiNole, Nov 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. MiamiNole

MiamiNole Member

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. Nothing new really discussed. Late March 2016 unveiling of Model 3 was reiterated. Discussion of October OTA improvements to auto-pilot software. Also, discussion on gigafactory production.

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-4CW8X0/891345277x0x858516/F50A9FAF-BA73-4263-8E16-DE1FAC0BABDF/Q3_15_Shareholder_Letter.pdf

Got the link from this article: http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/3/9666184/tesla-model-3-march-2016

I'm not a shareholder! (Yet... mwa ha ha ha)

2. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Well-Known Member

Link was posted in the ER thread.

3. MiamiNole

MiamiNole Member

Yikes! And I SAW that link too. Didn't recall seeing any discussion on it so I posted it in my hastiness. My bad!

4. ZachShahan

ZachShahan Member

No worries. Learning curve. Someone typically includes it in the ER thread. And there are a lot of investors and obsessive Tesla enthusiasts here, so you can be sure it happens quite quickly. :D