Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster on SpeedTV's "My Ride Rules!" - Wednesday nights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on the win, Dr. Taras!

For anyone looking for the episode it's titled "Foxy Meets Ferrari".

Update: I just finished watching it and really enjoyed the show. There were things I liked (and disliked) about the episode but overall it was great. I know everyone is entitled to their opinions but, without giving away too much, sound does not equal performance! Also, does Dr. Taras' Roadster really have that sound generator under the steering column? :tongue:

Last edited:
Nicely done, doctor. I knew from the moment it started that the winner would have to be either the Tesla or the Ferrari. Once you start talking 0-60 times everything else takes a back seat. They should have placed Ester in an episode where she could have had a shot at winning against other oddities. It seemed like she wanted to win more than anybody else, and she obviously put a lot of time into building her car. I feel bad for her.

Nicely done, doctor. I knew from the moment it started that the winner would have to be either the Tesla or the Ferrari. Once you start talking 0-60 times everything else takes a back seat. They should have placed Ester in an episode where she could have had a shot at winning against other oddities. It seemed like she wanted to win more than anybody else, and she obviously put a lot of time into building her car. I feel bad for her.

Esther didn't care. She got her shot on a television show.