Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shop delivery delays ....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Expecting delays due to Brexit, I ordered a frunk mat on the 15th. Turned up today, having shipped from Tamworth. Whilst the shipping label was created on the 18th, it didn’t actually ship until yesterday, 25th. Maybe they’ve brought in different processes where the items are shipped to Tesla in the UK first, then shipped to customers?

Don’t actually get the car until early March!

Expecting delays due to Brexit, I ordered a frunk mat on the 15th. Turned up today, having shipped from Tamworth. Whilst the shipping label was created on the 18th, it didn’t actually ship until yesterday, 25th. Maybe they’ve brought in different processes where the items are shipped to Tesla in the UK first, then shipped to customers?

Don’t actually get the car until early March!

Did you get notification (email) that it had shipped? And did this show on the order page?

I placed an order on the 20th. I guess I need to wait another 5 days? In the pre-Brexit days stuff could be tracked from NL and arrived a couple of days after ordering :(

Did you get notification (email) that it had shipped? And did this show on the order page?

I placed an order on the 20th. I guess I need to wait another 5 days? In the pre-Brexit days stuff could be tracked from NL and arrived a couple of days after ordering :(
I received emails from DHL when the shipping label was created, and then when the package was picked up with the delivery date (next day).

Reactions: Mark-R
Just to update, I ordered 2 bits from the Shop on the 19th. Got my email and invoice but hadn't heard anything since.

Yesterday I got a DHL notification to say your parcel would be delivered tomorrow.

Today the stuff arrived ;)

Just need a car now lol

Moderator comment - posts merged from "Tesla Store Orders - delays"

Ordered mudflaps (using the free voucher) in Dec and the tracking says they’re still in Holland?? Have emailed Tesla and had no replies to any of my emails.

On Monday, I ordered a 32a commando adapter and the tracking still says not handed over to DHL.

Has this happened to anybody else? The level of service seems shocking!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Disagree
Reactions: LEE3
Has this happened to anybody else? The level of service seems shocking!

I placed an order on Monday as well and got an email on Tuesday it had shipped. In reality though all that’s happened is DHL have been notified it’s coming, but nothing has physically moved anywhere.

That’s similar to past experience. I know when ordering stuff from Tesla over the past twelve months that the overriding mantra one must chant to oneself is ‘patience is a virtue’.

Having also had issues with one past order, wrong item sent, it is in this sample of one’s experience also fair to say their customer service is pants when it comes to trying to communicate problems with someone.

I called Tesla this morning & they basically told me the ‘shop’ team were uncontactable by phone & the only way to get support was to email them (already sent 4 unanswered already!)

I’d call my bank to do a charge back if I didn’t really need the 32a commando adapter I ordered......

I ordered a garment a week ago. Received a tracking number for DHL that says the label has been generated, however no movement since then.
Similar...

Placed an order on the 4th of February, got DHL Tracking on 9th of February which just confirms a shipping label has been generated.

I noticed the item is being shipped from Birmingham - Tamworth, is there not a large distribution centre there? I think the orders are being shipping in bulk from NL to UK then dispatched to UK addresses once in the country.

Similar...

Placed an order on the 4th of February, got DHL Tracking on 9th of February which just confirms a shipping label has been generated.

I noticed the item is being shipped from Birmingham - Tamworth, is there not a large distribution centre there? I think the orders are being shipping in bulk from NL to UK then dispatched to UK addresses once in the country.
That’s my impression. The unusual delay seems to be due to the shipping from NL to the UK, which isn’t covered by the DHL tracking number.