Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Signature White Leather Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm planning to go with Signature White Leather (EU) and was wondering if owners who also chose this option can share their experiences.
Are they still happy with their choice, experiencing Dye cast from jeans. Would you pick it if you could do it all over again?

your feedback would be appreciated...

My white is still white(light cream). I love it. No stains. Grown children. Round trip 150 mile each way with small dog running around. Never again without someone to hold the dog or a carrier. No damage though. B pillars still clean and not frayed. I do not wear jeans. I think people are right to avoid their use unless faded or washed several times. Remember, clean any stain promptly.

The color is best for people like me who are somewhat fastidious about cleanliness. I park far away or thoughtfully. No dents or nicks yet.

6500 miles and 4 months and 40 inches of snow have passed. I am happy about my color choice.

I certainly understand your apprehension. I was a only slightly concerned, but decided I just like the unique white look too much to care. I have about 5,000 miles on my car and have had no issues. I wear jeans everyday and have had no problems with that. Black with red piping (assuming you are getting performance) looks pretty cool too, but I would pick white every time.

I do not have Sig white, but I do have the tan. I noticed that there's a faint line on the driver's seat and I assume it came from my black leather belt. I haven't noticed any problem with my jeans leaving a stain. All of my jeans are at least a couple years old though.

Timely thread for my question as well. I'll add another question; do any of you have experience with small children and the white leather? I have 2 small children (2 and 1/2 y.o.), and wander if this raises some issues?

I have Sig Red with white leather. Sorry no Pearl White outside. I was referring to the fact that the leather is cream not white in color. I still love the interior at 12,500 miles and 7 months.

I am technologically impaired but will try to figure out how to post a picture of the interior.

My white is still white(light cream). I love it. No stains. Grown children. Round trip 150 mile each way with small dog running around. Never again without someone to hold the dog or a carrier. No damage though. B pillars still clean and not frayed. I do not wear jeans. I think people are right to avoid their use unless faded or washed several times. Remember, clean any stain promptly.

We don't have a dog, but this echoes my experience. I very occasionally wear jeans, never new jeans. I recently used leather cleaner on a barely noticeable spot on the passenger's arm rest. No problem.

I remain happy with my decision to go with white, especially in Florida's warm climate.

I have 3,600 miles on the car.

Larry

I have the Sig Wt seats and had to have them cleaned after 800mi but both my wife and I wear dark jeans all the time….I'm willing to put up with frequent cleaning because we are not ditching the jeans and the white leather matches the headers so much better IMO.

Last edited:
I have the tan leather and I wear blue jeans almost everyday. And 5 months after delivery, I had to have the leather seats cleaned and sealed as the drivers seat had blue jeans color transfer. I still love the color and would have chosen the same color but I would have sealed it from day one.