Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Via teslafi?

API provides a lot of info if you want to do some hacking.

Got 2021.32.20.1 this morning I assume a pretty urgent bug fix.
yes, hope it was giving information for longer duration...
I am waiting to become a official Tesla user this Sunday, having car around would be a good motivation to play/hack with it and understand data... little bit of fun to turn tesla into more fun. 🤞

yes, hope it was giving information for longer duration...
I am waiting to become a official Tesla user this Sunday, having car around would be a good motivation to play/hack with it and understand data... little bit of fun to turn tesla into more fun. 🤞
if you want to monitor your car without giving away any information or money to the likes of teslafi
Bonus if you like running and rolling your own, master of your own destiny
There is a couple of open source projects

Teslamate and TeslaLogger

Bonus points
Control gen2 wall charger from the couch with a raspberry pi
basically mimics the G2 master can also integrate with solar
TWCManager

• Love
Reactions: Audietron
if you want to monitor your car without giving away any information or money to the likes of teslafi
Bonus if you like running and rolling your own, master of your own destiny
There is a couple of open source projects

Teslamate and TeslaLogger

Bonus points
Control gen2 wall charger from the couch with a raspberry pi
basically mimics the G2 master can also integrate with solar
TWCManager

Gen3 also have it's own interface you can connect to... localised Access-Point but can be easily diverted to access remotely.

Also received 2021.32.20.1
Wonder if this has anything to do with the FSD Beta button in service roll out to all on the 24th.
Doesn't look like it, 2021.32.21 is starting to roll out
I wouldn't get my hopes up for the button in NZ. I would think it would be US only to start with
Plus no Tesla insurance here, although I suppose Tesla could gather whatever info they required
and far as I'm aware the cabin camera is not active for NZ

• Informative
Reactions: Audietron
Doesn't look like it, 2021.32.21 is starting to roll out
I wouldn't get my hopes up for the button in NZ. I would think it would be US only to start with
Plus no Tesla insurance here, although I suppose Tesla could gather whatever info they required
and far as I'm aware the cabin camera is not active for NZ
Glad inside camera not working... Privacy point of view...
But again, when seating inside bunch-of-cameras with car attached to it - no one talks about privacy :rolleyes: