Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and that's probably last time you'll see alternate routes unless you adopt Audietron's scroll wheel Alternate days to keep getting alternate routes™️
It so much fun and secret techniques... love when it's not just a car but whole package of life experience 🤣😆😂

I mean any car or map can give you alternate routes for free.... not as fun as earning it with secret techniques 👍

• Funny
Reactions: m3lol and Ecoli
After almost 3 years of having the car, it seems 28.2 has finally fixed a bug the car always had.

When wanting to quickly change indication directions, flicking the indicator all the way in the other direction would just turn off the indicator so you'd have to do it twice, but if you did it too quickly it would just indicate once in that other direction. With 28.2, pushing the stalk all the way in the other direction will now cancel the current indicator and then indicate in the other direction 🥲

It takes away the chore of indicating on roundabouts!

After almost 3 years of having the car, it seems 28.2 has finally fixed a bug the car always had.

When wanting to quickly change indication directions, flicking the indicator all the way in the other direction would just turn off the indicator so you'd have to do it twice, but if you did it too quickly it would just indicate once in that other direction. With 28.2, pushing the stalk all the way in the other direction will now cancel the current indicator and then indicate in the other direction 🥲

It takes away the chore of indicating on roundabouts!
Yet to get update, but you made me feel so proud of my car already, like potty training days are finally going to be over... so relieved with such great news.

Apparently on the new MY I also got sonic the hedgehog and other game...... theater mode minimize button sure is welcomed I literally had to google how to quit full screen mode in youtube....
Release notes also mentioned about how to minimize...
Well, one thing is to have games, another thing is to actually get wireless gaming controllers to connect so you can play them... because all USB ports are now CHARGE ONLY uSB c ports.

Reactions: wellblade
You can plug a USB hub into the glovebox port that normally has the storage drive for Sentry/Dashcam and use controllers that way.
I know, but that goes opposite to clutter free, buttons free, Tesla concept... and too much cable and extra USB hub in glovebox, taking away prime real estate out of wife's makeup needs...

Not practically doable... and who used cBled gaming controllers since 2020?

Yeah looks like it's in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008_214954_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008_214954_com.brave.browser.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Ecoli and wellblade