Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Spotify account login failure.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

15Peter20

Supporting Member
Oct 26, 2020
Norfolk
Anybody else had this happen? 2 weeks into ownership and so with plenty of my Premium Connectivity trial to go, but Spotify logged me out 2 days ago and hasn’t allowed me to log back in using the Tesla account since then.

We had this happen on our Dec 8th delivery of our M3 2021. It would not log in, but since this is my 4th Tesla, didn't change any of the settings (login or pw) and magically started working in 2 weeks. YMMV

When in Spotify on the cars screen, select a track to play. Briefly there is a 'Log Out' button displayed on the right hand side of the Spotify screen. You have to be quick to hit this - I had a couple of goes and then I was logged out. After this the 'Use Tesla Account' appears and you can log in with that.

Anybody else had this happen? 2 weeks into ownership and so with plenty of my Premium Connectivity trial to go, but Spotify logged me out 2 days ago and hasn’t allowed me to log back in using the Tesla account since then.
Yes happened to me also, I have set up a three month personal account trial to use it, but someone mentioned that logging out of a personal account seems to allow logging back into the Tesla account to work. I have not tried to yet.