Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla suddenly turned off the nags for me this morning - how about you?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've only used the autopilot a few times. Today there were two times it asked me to hold the wheel. The funny thing is the first time, I had one hand on the wheel, and the seconds time I already had both hands on the wheel and had been that way for several minutes!

Not the profiles. I was agreeing that as time has gone on, I get less nags and they seem to be associated with the surrounding and activity, not time. It's interesting that it almost always goes off at the exact same location where there is a bend in the road and the sun is in front of me on the way home from work.

Reactions: msnow
I've only used the autopilot a few times. Today there were two times it asked me to hold the wheel. The funny thing is the first time, I had one hand on the wheel, and the seconds time I already had both hands on the wheel and had been that way for several minutes!

I think some hands don't work as well. I can drive all day with just a finger or two loosely through the wheel. My wife on the other hand has to grip the wheel firmly, and the still gets the occasional nag. She also has trouble with Touch-ID on her iPhone. Not that the two are related at all, but interesting nonetheless. Fortunately she does not drive the tesla very much.