Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger - Acworth GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just visited the SC site, there was a Tesla tech there on a conference call and the owner of a blue TMX as well. I talked to the X guy (are you a poster here?) and he said the tech hopes to have the site up and running next week.

Attachments

• 59501627-22AA-4F0A-AED4-B80199FE5746.jpeg
    59501627-22AA-4F0A-AED4-B80199FE5746.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 162
Sklith, the X owner was me. I was driving by here to post and update as well. You were faster!

As you said, I talked to the Tesla tech. He told me that he was doing the installation check up to see if everything was installed right. As you can see on Sklith's posted picture, he also seems to go through each of the boards in the racks to measure things.

Also asked him if that would be the V3 chargers but sadly he responded with V2. Nevertheless, he said it everything checks out ok they would be open next week. If he finds issues, he would have to come back after they had been addressed.

Sklith, the X owner was me. I was driving by here to post and update as well. You were faster!

As you said, I talked to the Tesla tech. He told me that he was doing the installation check up to see if everything was installed right. As you can see on Sklith's posted picture, he also seems to go through each of the boards in the racks to measure things.

Also asked him if that would be the V3 chargers but sadly he responded with V2. Nevertheless, he said it everything checks out ok they would be open next week. If he finds issues, he would have to come back after they had been addressed.

Thanks for asking if it was V3, too bad he gave you the wrong answer. Can’t wait for Tesla to install a V3 SC somewhere in the SE so I can give it a shot.

Reactions: OtisJ
It’s open. I went by this morning to shop at Publix and grab a quick charge up.

UGH!! I was driving through that area coming home last night and probably passed it around 3am. I ended up hitting up Chattanooga before coming to Atlanta area though as I didn't think it would be online yet haha. This is awesome news though! Traveling up again in 2 weeks and am so happy for this location.