Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Teams with Ruby Tuesday For Supercharger Installs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

It's not surprising. Ruby Tuesday has been struggling for years. It's a pretty bland menu and there are cheaper chains. Can't get away with mediocrity.

I hope Brewer isn't on the list. ;) I wouldn't be surprised if nearest one to me gets shut down. It has never seemed very busy when I've been there.

IMG_0401.JPG
Bangor, Maine at Ruby Tuesday. Our first SuC in a few thousand miles. We are towing our camping trailer across Canada and part of the US with an MX.Www.TeslaXCanada.com
Awesome, one stall is perfect for trailer towing. Chargers are at the end of the parking lot, so unlikely to get ICEd.

View attachment 197288 Bangor, Maine at Ruby Tuesday. Our first SuC in a few thousand miles. We are towing our camping trailer across Canada and part of the US with an MX.Www.TeslaXCanada.com
Awesome, one stall is perfect for trailer towing. Chargers are at the end of the parking lot, so unlikely to get ICEd.
That's the first time I've seen one with an indentation like that. Thanks for the picture. Do you happen to have a picture taken from the other side, showing the charger you were using?

Update: waitress told us that they get more business through the charger than they expected.

Also picture from the other side. This is a new charger with all equipment in the open. You can also see that Tesla is developing standardized foundations that can be lifted into place by a crane. Will post this in one of our upcoming videos.

Update: waitress told us that they get more business through the charger than they expected.

Also picture from the other side. This is a new charger with all equipment in the open. You can also see that Tesla is developing standardized foundations that can be lifted into place by a crane. Will post this in one of our upcoming videos.
I think you forgot the other picture(s). :(