Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When do we ever hear these words:
"We are also expanding our scope of manufacturing to include additional areas of insourcing."

Insourcing. I didn't think it was a word at first! All I ever heard was Outsource, Outsource, Outsource!

Yes, this is intriguing. They’re going to further bring stuffs in-house and vertically integrate even more?! Well, ok then. The implications of that move are mind blowing to me.

Elon is apparently celebrating at the Boca Chica tiki bar :D

View attachment 600926

That's it! It's the new bar raised. The "Tiki Bar" raises the bar to elevations out of this world - hence the Starship image collage.
I had a small sell on $444 (expecting that same spike we saw on batteryday), but now I think I need to raise my bar to TIKI levels.

• Funny
Reactions: Khamul and JusRelax
I know everyone is excited about the numbers (I am too), but for forward looking, I think this was the most important slide in the ER. It summarizes battery day nicely, and reading the details in it, there is a lot of clarification and detail. And when digesting this slide, we can see not just end goals, but clear steps along the way in the next 3 years.

I'm most excited about this slide, more-so than all others. We should expect marked battery cost reductions each quarter, probably beginning in 6-9 months time, which will have DRASTIC effects on the bottom line and gross margins.

Battery details.jpg