Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are most likely using dojo beta. Dojo 1.0's hardware is an order of magnitude faster to train an order of magnitude amounts of data from mass roll out. But I am sure all the codes and hardware required for auto labeling/vacation mode is already piloted with limited beta release. So this 4d training seems to be working as expected.

Yes, but my understanding is that the path planning for the vehicle is software 1.0--traditional logic-based programming. That's where I'm seeing much of the improvement, and where AI/Dojo probably has minimal impact at this point. Elon did Tweet about a week ago that we're still a ways away from deep NNs doing the actual path routing of the vehicle.

“Because I'll be starting an MBA in January at INSEAD, I doubt I will have the time to research Tesla and TSLA as much as I have over the past ~24 months, so I don't think I'll write much next year, but perhaps I'll be able to publish a few small posts here and there.”

Greatly appreciate your sharing your valued insights here, Frank. Amazing work!

INSEAD is fortunate to get you.

When I get behind on this thread or feel like it’s been derailed, I get what I need by looking up your posts and the posts you’ve rated!!

Last edited:
Nikola Badger -- from Vaporware to Just Plain Vapor...

Nikola Signs MOU with General Motors

New deal only covers putting GM fuel cells into Nikola semi trucks. They will "discuss" using GM batteries too. Badger deposits will be refunded.

So, about all that proprietary Nikola IP... I guess this truck will have mind-blowing infotainment screens or something.
Can't say you can't be a millionaire using fiverr. Just get someone to create some cgi, edit some rolling truck, and then present it using words like "Tesla" and Elon" as much as possible.

Moi, pulleth thine legs? Never! But I'm really adamant that we need to keep the character of the thread and find the balance amongst ourselves.

Hitting ATH's in pre-market...
View attachment 613080
Mais non, mon ami! I wasn't referring to your post, just found it à propos vis à vis circularity & hilarity of some other posts preceding it, which did seem a bit déja vu. Unless I'm a true dreamer ... wait, gotta go trade! :D:cool:

But seriously, it looks like some kind of glitch in the matrix.
It’s simply amazing that we are about to hit 3k pre split.

That’s because the root issue is unresolved. Some want a sterile thread with only comments that directly relate to TSLA, others don’t mind a little bit of OT.

Nobody cares but the only thing that annoys me are multiple page long arguments. I try to limit myself to only one response to rabbit holes.
Agree completely.