Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
gotta admit ... i am not prepared for this kind of wealth ...
don't get me wrong I have done OK investing ... but i now have as much in TSLA as it took me 30 years to accumulate ...(and that includes a decent chunk of aapl)

i am getting queasy today :rolleyes:

Sit down and breath into a paper bag for a bit because Mom has called double the SP by spring.

With the amount of Call buying, I was certain that there would be a delta squeeze at some time.
@JBRR What is your estimate about how much delta hedge is going to still happen? Or how much has already happened?

On the flip side, this type of rally due to delta hedging, gives more fangs to MM's to manipulate TSLA over the course of the week/next week.

Last edited:
Do I have to drink again??
upload_2020-12-7_15-49-51.png

here you go... nothing like an IPA and a good book to curl up in front of the stock ticker

Thank you, Mom.

She’s serious. No idea who she’s getting her info from, but if this thing hits close to her year end price, all of you need to send her toothpaste and Kleenex.

After this morning’s usual disjointed conversation she checked the SP (she manages Google just fine) and then texted me a few minutes ago about it doubling by spring. If it does that, I will require my own paper bag.