Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am stunned at the SP rise we are seeing with this volume.

Volume is average. Price rise certainly is not.
Shortzes MIA, and precious few other sellers. Mounting resistance on the '10's though, but just can't break the momo... ;)

"We make camp here, then push on to the summit in the morning".
-- Edmund Hillary (time traveller)​

Cheers!

I continue to believe that some entities looking to buy (frontrunners? benchmarked funds?) were playing a game of chicken with one another last week. Someone blinked today.

Agreed. I think the front running by HFs just started. One of the traders I follow on twitter was like “just start TSLA at 700”. I think what we are also seeing is traders covering their short positions because the technicals favor a move to 700 at least.

Unfortunately ...yes

Ok, fine. Drinks are on this guy.

gotta admit ... i am not prepared for this kind of wealth ...
don't get me wrong I have done OK investing ... but i now have as much in TSLA as it took me 30 years to accumulate ...(and that includes a decent chunk of aapl)

i am getting queasy today

I invested a hell of a lot in Tesla. Some of my money was invested elsewhere, for safety/sanity reasons. I would be richer if i'd invested every penny in Tesla, but i look at it this way: Regretting not investing EVERYTHING in Tesla is like regretting buying homeowner's insurance because your house didn't burn down.

So... what you’re saying is... I should cancel my insurance and use that money to buy TSLA

That could work!

;)