Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So now the momentous days of the S&P inclusion — Friday and today — are over.

And where is the TSLA SP? About the same as it was before.

We bought all that popcorn to watch this? What a monumental anticlimax.

I’m going to try to catch up on the sleep I just lost. Wake me up when FSD is finished.

*sets alarm clock to "3 months maybe, 6 months definitely"*

Here's the main page of the JMP note.

upload_2020-12-21_13-23-26.png

I’m going to try to catch up on the sleep I just lost. Wake me up when FSD is finished.

T´was all a big conspiracy by big popcorn methinks. Wait... Soda&Popcorn :confused:?!

It was definitely a thing to witness. I mean the market absorbed over 100 million shares of Tesla without causing any kind of squeeze given how small the float is to begin with. Now we know that there are hundreds of shenanigans they can pull together to defy logic. It was once in a life time experiment that exposed things you usually would never see.

Since we're after-hours, now--Norway continues its run of kicking butt, with another 245 deliveries today. This follows 48 yesterday (ordinarily 0 on Sunday), 225 on Saturday, 246 on Friday. December has now surpassed Jul-Nov combined, and the last month higher than this one is Sept 2019 (and that one may yet fall, leaving only Mar and Jun of 2019 topping this month).

Granted, Norway is a small market, but the fact that it (and Norway/Netherlands) are doing well is a good sign, especially when there are still two ships carrying Teslas in various stages of unloading.

Better yet. Buy everything ARKG buys (slightly less shares, unless that's you, Elon?). They release buy reports for all ETFs daily. I use them to do a deep dive in *frantic ticker search on google tab back to brokerage, TDOC AGAIN!?!, go to add shares, see shares already spiked b/c cheaters get ARK digest more quickly than I, buy anyway*.

I usually buy newcomers, esp those that are added at unusual volume (.10+) is what I consider larger than usual, ditto those that aren't added lump but rather consistently over days/weeks at time

Since we're after-hours, now--Norway continues its run of kicking butt, with another 245 deliveries today. This follows 48 yesterday (ordinarily 0 on Sunday), 225 on Saturday, 246 on Friday. December has now surpassed Jul-Nov combined, and the last month higher than this one is Sept 2019 (and that one may yet fall, leaving only Mar and Jun of 2019 topping this month).

Granted, Norway is a small market, but the fact that it (and Norway/Netherlands) are doing well is a good sign, especially when there are still two ships carrying Teslas in various stages of unloading.
Lefse and Krumkake for all!

Here's the main page of the JMP note.

View attachment 619857
Darn, I missed the run up... In June??? ( I think they missed a cell when adjusting for the split. They also ignored the pre-split volume (or divided by 5 instead of multiplying?)).

spike.PNG

Per FMVSS, Apple couldn't make cars in the US, they require more than one button (horn and hazard plus others). :D

Even if apple made an awesome car, it would only be drivable on apple roads. Then, the tenth generation iCar would be released without windows, wheels or doors, which would be trumpeted as a 'brave' decision. Also, in 2026, all older iCars would no longer work, or would be reduced to travelling at 5mph, for mysterious reasons.
Sounds like you lost a lot of money shorting AAPL. Or something like that. The level of ignorance here is TSLAQ-like.

Q4 2020 deliveries at 2722. Q4 2019 was 2115. Roughly 29% increase and the 2020 quarter isn't over.

Next. Level.

Lol.

I am not a fan of Apple and dislike how much it appears in this thread. Looks like I'm going to be seeing more of it. I guess Apple can remove the seats and offer them as something additional you can buy since you probably already own some car seats.
It's the usual idiocy. There's essentially no chance that Apple is doing a car. They may very well try to design a variant of iOS that could control a car's interior and its interactions with humans and their devices, as it's pretty clear that auto OEM's have no clue, but they're not about to manufacture or sell cars.

Last edited:
470274263b5796fcae97a9a07c1c2cd5.png

The fudsters could at least hire people that have a clue to write these fake fud reports.
Yeah, this is nonsense. But Apple does know a lot about batteries as they've been working with them closely for battery powered devices since the 1980's. And Apple does hardware design and novel materials and manufacturing techniques. So there are some possibilities.

But these rumors are the usual nonsense.

Yeah, this is nonsense. But Apple does know a lot about batteries as they've been working with them closely for battery powered devices since the 1980's. And Apple does hardware design and novel materials and manufacturing techniques. So there are some possibilities.

But these rumors are the usual nonsense.
Apple is probably smart enough to realize that outsourcing cars the way they do phones is not a recipe for success.