Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
470274263b5796fcae97a9a07c1c2cd5.png

The fudsters could at least hire people that have a clue to write these fake fud reports.

a new battery design that could "radically" reduce the cost of batteries and increase the vehicle's range
sources have said they expect the company to rely on a manufacturing partner to build vehicles
Hate to bring up Apple-Tesla relationship again(always OT), but this sounds sus...

Reactions: JBRR

The fudsters could at least hire people that have a clue to write these fake fud reports.

Next. Level.

Lol.

I am not a fan of Apple and dislike how much it appears in this thread. Looks like I'm going to be seeing more of it. I guess Apple can remove the seats and offer them as something additional you can buy since you probably already own some car seats.

Same Apple rumors recycled for click-bait article. Nothing new in article.

Indeed, clickbait retread of old rumors without named or dated sourcing. Although it got the expected attention of the algobots. :eek:

Excerpt:
Two people with knowledge of Apple’s plans warned pandemic-related delays could push the start of production into 2025 or beyond. :rolleyes:

This could be a setup for a bounce tomorrow morning. :cool:

Last edited:
Indeed, clickbait retread of old rumors without meaningful sourcing. Although it got the expected attention of the algobots. It could be a setup for a bouce tomorrow morning.

I appreciate this retreading of old rumors stuff... it let me rebuy calls I'd just sold just a (trading) day ago for a quick 25% profit while knowing there was no actual news behind the pushdown to worry about.... will sell em again once it pops back up :)

Gene Munster goes on TV and announces a monstrous price target for TSLA while at the same time saying the only thing that would change his mind is if AAPL started competing in EVs.

I'm sure all of these rumors have nothing to do with that.:rolleyes:

So LFP is their "next level battery technology" that Tesla is already using in MIC M3's?

And 2024... right...

Hope they succeed though, we need as many EV's as we can, the addressable market is every non-EV car on the roads today - severe gazillion to be precise.

CNBC is pay to play. Oh, you didn't know you have to pay for access? So he's on because someone is paying for him to be on. He's probably funded by Thanos or some other short.
I find this very interesting that this could possibly be true that he is on because someone is paying for that to happen. How much would that cost I wonder and would CNBC need to disclose this?