Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He couldn't have just emailed or Zoomed?
That's why it must be something big or....something personal. These guys don't have many close friends after all.

Just speculation. How about consulting oracles instead?
There is one in Omaha. Much closer if that's what he wanted. :p

Elon's single day jaunt to meet Oracle chairman and fellow Tesla director and large Tesla stock holder Ellison in Hawaii must have been to discuss and be advised on an important matter that should not be leaked. :cool:
Maybe to get concurrence on a future stock split? That would be nice.:) Probably something mundane like future spending of $5B on another GF, this time in Indonesia.:rolleyes: Another company acquisition?

I suspect we may get some clues early in the new year, after the rush to fulfil deliveries this year. :cool:

I've held a wish/dream for a compact Cybercar model based upon the folded Stainless Steel exoskeleton platform. Would that have "robustness" enough for the application? :D

If such were produced it could be very affordable and present a good value for all the same reasons that Cybertruck does.

Something like this would be a boon for the buyers with narrower roads and more abusive drivers to cope with. The advantages of a rugged compact could gain traction and carve out a good slice of the market pie. That would certainly be nice for those holding on to their chairs for dear life.
I think something like the Arrival model, using advanced molds. With a Tesla single injection molded aluminum body and an advanced plastic molded body, Tesla could build smaller market sized plants with much smaller investments. The aluminum body would provide rigidity and the plastic body would eliminate stamping requirements. That could allow a plants to be built in 100 to 200 million dollar plants, perfect for a smaller market like India. Would also allow them to enter other high tariff and small markets like Brazil. The steel frame of Cybertruck depends on straight lines that may not be possible on a smaller car.

$670 is such a nice price. We should hang out here for a long time.

i remember the 370 / 5 days;)

I have been thinking long and hard about what Elon is asking Larry.

It is staring us in the face:

Elon is asking him what to do about the imminent threat of the iCar of course!

Taking classes in under promise to over deliver for upcoming Q4 Conf call regarding 2021 ;)