Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla increases the price of Powerwall again - Electrek

TL; DR:
In Electrek's words: "Tesla Powerwall Demand is Crazy"

"With the demand outpacing production for a long time, Tesla has been increasing price of the Powerwall.

In October, Tesla increased the price of the Powerwall from $6,500 to $7,000.

Now Tesla is again increasing the price of the Powerwall by $500

The automaker updated its online configurator yesterday and now the price of the home battery pack is $7,500 (hat tip to Risshiraj):
"

It looks like Tesla is taking advantage of the demand to improve its gross margin on the Powerwall.

"I can’t blame damn (I think he meant to say "them") – especially if they are using that money to increase production."​

Tesla increases the price of Powerwall again - Electrek

TL; DR:
In Electrek's words: "Tesla Powerwall Demand is Crazy"

"With the demand outpacing production for a long time, Tesla has been increasing price of the Powerwall.

In October, Tesla increased the price of the Powerwall from $6,500 to $7,000.

Now Tesla is again increasing the price of the Powerwall by $500

The automaker updated its online configurator yesterday and now the price of the home battery pack is $7,500 (hat tip to Risshiraj):
"

It looks like Tesla is taking advantage of the demand to improve its gross margin on the Powerwall.

"I can’t blame damn (I think he meant to say "them") – especially if they are using that money to increase production."​
So you would think they will to up powerwalls production to max now that 4680 are going into s/x refresh.. so perhaps this is not happening.

Norway's in Europe, but not in the EU, I suspect that's the differentiator.

If I try and buy shares in any of the ARK funds, I get the message: "Your order cannot be placed. It is not possible to buy any instrument for which the issuer has not provided the legally required Key Information Document (KID)"

So I would suspect this is an EU requirement that hasn't been fulfilled. Whether this is possible to be done and ARK just have bothered, I don't know.
Its because of an eu regulation. It’s expected that Norway implement it this year, and Nordnet have said that they will inform when they have to remove it.

• Funny
Reactions: MartinAustin
Benzinga - this afternoon: Elon Musk Donates $5M To Online Education Platform Khan Academy

Excerpt:

Khan Academy, founded in 2005, operates as a non-profit and provides free online education.

The Musk Foundation was founded in 2002. It invests in projects working on science and engineering education, human space exploration research and safe artificial intelligence, according to its website.