Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s like they left the hatch open waiting for a drone to film it. Did you need new underwear when you saw you were getting that?! 10min till your footage in a tesmanian article.

They already had similar footage during battery day and I knew I wanted to capture this. Got lucky yesterday, though the entire factory was dead for some reason...

Good morning folks! Enjoy my latest drone flyover of the Fremont Factory where you can see the Gigapress operation in detail as I managed to capture a full cycle of it.

YAY! Best casting video ever always wanted to see this, many thanks.

(Skip to 5:00 to see casting press.)

What is the cycle time? I wonder what the two top robots were doing fiddling around in the machine between castings?

For all the people who say Tesla is not manipulated:

Switch to your 5-day view and take a look at when the MMD reaches its trough each day. (Because we're zoomed out, these times are accurate to within about 15 minutes):

Given that 4 days in a row the MMD ended at around 10:45 +- 15 minutes, that ain't a coincidence folks. That is manipulation plain and simple.
Isn't that what market makers are supposed to do? TSLA shares are freely available at these prices, go ahead and buy(or sell). If you recognize a daily 2% swing in a stock is reliably repeated in a certain window......isn't that a good thing?

I've been saying for years that we needed to create a TSLAMMD hedge fund that just traded this every day. We shoulda done it, by now we'd all be taking golden showers!

YAY! Best casting video ever always wanted to see this, many thanks.

(Skip to 5:00 to see casting press.)

What is the cycle time? I wonder what the two top robots were doing fiddling around in the machine between castings?
Cleaning/preparation of the mold.
Most likely some kind of oily layer to ensure good flow during casting and clean separation of the finished piece.

For all the people who say Tesla is not manipulated:

Switch to your 5-day view and take a look at when the MMD reaches its trough each day. (Because we're zoomed out, these times are accurate to within about 15 minutes):
What I don't understand is how the algo bots don't make that impossible. Shouldn't they be picking up that pattern and exploiting it?

Isn't that what market makers are supposed to do? TSLA shares are freely available at these prices, go ahead and buy(or sell). If you recognize a daily 2% swing in a stock is reliably repeated in a certain window......isn't that a good thing?

I've been saying for years that we needed to create a TSLAMMD hedge fund that just traded this every day. We shoulda done it, by now we'd all be taking golden showers!

You have strange desires.

Electrek - 15 minutes ago: Survey shows EV owners will not go back to gas, brand loyalty is a bit 'fickle,' and Tesla leads - Electrek

Excerpt:

A new Electric Vehicle Experience (EVX) Ownership Study by JD Power shows that electric car owners will not go back to gas, but brand loyalty is a bit more “fickle.”

Tesla is enjoying a strong lead in EV experience.

Benzinga - early this morning: Tesla Secures Top Spot In JD Power's Survey Of Premium EV Owners

Excerpt:

Tesla Inc secured the most marks in the premium segment in the first-ever U.S. Electric Vehicle Experience Ownership Study carried out by J.D. Power.

What Happened: The Palo Alto, California-based automaker’s Model S vehicle got the highest customer rating from owners with 738 points out of a possible 1,000, reported CNet Roadshow on Thursday.

The study reportedly spanned battery-electric cars and plug-in hybrids from the model years 2015-2021; just under 10,000 owners participated.

Tesla accounted for three spots with its Model 3, Model S, and Model Y vehicles, while Volkswagen AG came in the fourth spot with its Audi E-Tron.

I don't think that means what you think it means.

Not sure what happened to that link to the Italian FUD story, but I did find this quote from that article which explains the true motivation behind it.

During his speech, Marchionne remarked that for every little Fiat 500 electric car it sells in the U.S., it loses about $20,000.

“Doing this on a large scale would, of course, be economic masochism at its extreme,” Marchionne said.
This is bullish for TSLA as it supports what many have indicated for some time regarding ICE OEMs efforts to tip-toe into the EV space having this very consequence to face.

Last edited:

Is that before, after or during the "personal rapture"?