Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Too bad most of those kids are not hard working single moms trying to make ends meet. They seem to be the coke snorting off a hooker's behind type.
So the money DOES go that way eventually is what you are saying.

Too bad he cannot tweet about TSLA
I know, that was my first thought.

Elon tweeted about "Gamstonk"

now up another $40!

:eek:

Man a lot people chasing that thing are going to lose a lot of money. The guys that started the short squeeze will make out like bandits.....while the retail investors that don't know better will chase it and lose everything. I despise shorts....but this is not going to end well

Man a lot people chasing that thing are going to lose a lot of money. The guys that started the short squeeze will make out like bandits.....while the retail investors that don't know better will chase it and lose everything. I despise shorts....but this is not going to end well

For a lot of people now, it isn't even about the money.

Elon and some friends should just put in a billion or so for fun. Let those fund loose like 10 billion and then tell all retail investors that they'll buy back theirs at what they paid. Probably illegal but I would.

Haha, Elon just tweeted about wallstreetbets. The shorts are so screwed.
Screenshot_20210126-143118_Twitter.jpg

The guy that started this with $53k a year ago now has $23 million and that was at $148 shareprice. Still has $18 million in play, only cashed out like $4+ million. Share price now well past $200 so probably $30+ million now.

I can't imagine how stressful that it - every time I get another million it freaks me out, gains/losses $200-300k daily I kinda got used to, but $millions in a few minutes, honestly, I wouldn't like it.