Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is #1 EV manufacturing in this planet earth:

One Model Y every two minutes

Chinese motoring outlet Pacific Automotive Network was recently granted limited access to the Phase 2 area of Gigafactory Shanghai, which produces the Model Y. Over the course of its exclusive tour, the media outlet observed several interesting tidbits about the state of the electric car maker’s Model Y production line. One of these is the fact that Giga Shanghai’s Phase 2 zone is already building an average of 700 Model Y per day, one Model Y every two minutes

Tesla’s Q4 FY 2020 Update Letter also estimated Giga Shanghai to produce a total of 450,000 Model 3 and Model Y this year, a number that seems conservative considering the current pace of the all-electric crossover’s manufacturing ramp.

Tesla produces one Model Y every 2 minutes, media finds after Giga Shanghai tour

How Tesla’s Charging Stations left other manufacturers in the dust. All EVs need charging.

The next largest network, compared to Tesla, is only 10% as large. Unless you buy a Tesla, you have few options for reliable route planning, guaranteed access, and rapid public charging

How Tesla’s Charging Stations Left Other Manufacturers in the Dust

Tesla as now installed 6,000 Supercharger stations across its key market of China. The Supercharger are capable of providing a battery recharge for up to 200 miles of range in 15 minutes. With more than 20,000 Superchargers, Tesla owns and operates the largest global, fast-charging network in the world. Superchargers, in large part, are located on major routes near convenient locations.

Tesla last month opened a new Supercharger factory just kilometers away from its Giga Shanghai plant. This plant can produce 10,000 Superchargers per year.

Tesla Reaches 6,000 Supercharger Installs In China

How Tesla’s Charging Stations left other manufacturers in the dust. All EVs need charging.

The next largest network, compared to Tesla, is only 10% as large. Unless you buy a Tesla, you have few options for reliable route planning, guaranteed access, and rapid public charging

How Tesla’s Charging Stations Left Other Manufacturers in the Dust

Tesla as now installed 6,000 Supercharger stations across its key market of China. The Supercharger are capable of providing a battery recharge for up to 200 miles of range in 15 minutes. With more than 20,000 Superchargers, Tesla owns and operates the largest global, fast-charging network in the world. Superchargers, in large part, are located on major routes near convenient locations.

Tesla last month opened a new Supercharger factory just kilometers away from its Giga Shanghai plant. This plant can produce 10,000 Superchargers per year.

Tesla Reaches 6,000 Supercharger Installs In China

The supercharger factory is going to pad that lead. This is incredible progress.

Electrek - hour ago: Semi Truck

1615311626967.png

So, my friend who bought at 890 and sold at 550 on Friday told me to Inform him with my next move when I buy.
the next business day, Monday, I make my move and I buy a sh1tload.
he asked me what was my trigger, I told him It was the fact he is the Best Buy high sell low investor I know.
at least he laughed yesterday and thought I was catching a falling knife.
today is the day I thanks everybody here who convinced me to HODL
Same! I literally emptied my “savings account” last summer into Tesla and last week and Monday, I emptied what I’ve been saving these last 10 months.

Yeah, but Tesla loss a ton of market share to the Mach-E and China EVs didn't. Or something like that...read it on the internet so must be true.
loss a ton of market share? It's a joke. Wait until they are side by side with a Model 3 at red light:

Most people buy Ford Mustang Mach E are the Mustang car fan, they like the classic name with Steve McQueen classic movie. Ford CEP Jim Farley is a race car-driving son of the auto industry, if given a choice he will definitely admit that the Model 3 will blow out his Mustang out of the water easily. True car enthusiasts, myself included, there will be no contest. Most street racing is determined by just a car length. Most Mustang Mach E buyers will sell their Mach E as soon as they are humbled by a sleek looking sedan, does not even looking like a sport car. Read below.

Next up, the standard-range all-wheel-drive Mach-E will use that 75.7-kW-hr battery to produce 255 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque. That should let it reach 60 mph in 5.5-second range, although driving distance is reduced to about 210 miles. However, to get all-wheel drive on either Tesla, the long-range 75-kW-hr battery must be optioned, for 346 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque. We tested it hitting 60 in just 4.0 seconds, and it can cover a comparatively huge 310 miles before recharging.

Electric SUV Specs Comparison: Ford Mustang Mach-E vs Tesla Model Y (and Model 3) - MotorTrend

Hello Tesla comrades: Let me remind again: The old thug with Big Lie has close relationship with Russia, a country still rely on oil and gas as its main income. He wants to build his towers and resorts in Moscow, that's why he sacrifices USA for his own money, lies to our people, threaten the GOP Senate and said Market will crash if he lost the election, claiming it was stolen from him. He and the oil industries, big corporations don't want to pay taxes, short sellers.....want to screw up Tesla + other EVs and stock market.
They had 2 chances: the first one on Jan 6th when the MAGA rioters invaded the US Capitol to reverse the election result, this has failed with 300 people got charged with the crime. The final attempt to crash the market failed when the Senate approved the big $1.9 Trillion stimulus on Sat Mar 6th. This is a 2 month period attempt
Based on the Tesla Chart, other EV stocks, Boeing…. look similar, the shorts begin losing the battle. They will suffer loss like the ones invaded the US Capitol.

So make sure you tell all your friends to keep pressure in buying to squeeze all the shorts, who are the thugs/thieves robbing the longs' investment and retirement funds
so, what's a matchbox of the good stuff sell for in Cali?

In poem form:
Last week I initiated setting up a self directed brokerage in my 401k to shake the proverbial couch.
It was going to take 24-72hours to get it set up and money transferred.
I was sure that the stock would rebound in that 72hours and that I had saved all of you.
I am happy to report that I was right. Please send me all your teslaquilla as penance.