Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know :rolleyes:. All of the other China EV stocks should be down on this news considering their sales contracted while Tesla's expanded. They lost market share lol

Yeah, but Tesla loss a ton of market share to the Mach-E and China EVs didn't. Or something like that...read it on the internet so must be true.

Even? Crashes like this when managed well are a great opportunity. Everyone was accusing cathy of being dumb but this month will probably end up being the basis for way outperforming the market for the next month or so for ARK.

Agree completely. My point was just that ETFs jumping (or falling) to that degree is quite significant. If ETFs are moving that magnitude it means the top performers are going to be 10-20%. Just used ARK since we’re all familiar.

I don’t think anyone here was calling Cathie dumb? The CNBC cabal has always been skeptical. Maybe I missed something.

Reactions: EVWatcher
I thought they did something similar with the first Model 3’s from Shanghai, I vaguely remember this being discussed here. We’ll soon know though, if the first Model S gets delivered in March we can scrap this idea.

They started to deliver MIC 3 to internal employees around 12/27/2019, and mass delivery to public on 1/7/2020. Thus the idea that the internal delivery won't affect their equipment amortization schedule.

• Informative
Reactions: NicoV and Big Time
-- On pace for largest percent increase since March 24, 2020, when it rose 16.28%
-- Down 26.92% from its all-time closing high of $883.09 on Jan. 26, 2021
-- Up 399.99% from 52 weeks ago (March 10, 2020), when it closed at $129.07
-- Down 26.92% from its 52-week closing high of $883.09 on Jan. 26, 2021
-- Up 793.25% from its 52-week closing low of $72.24 on March 18, 2020

well it ain't boring.

One thing I really like about the new app is the ease of choosing your reaction to a post (like, informative, disagree, love et al) on a cell phone. I can't tell you how many times I had to change my choice because of my big thumbs. Now that I'm getting used to the new app it's a piece of pie... ummm pie....

Why is no one complaining about the TSLA multiplier in relation to the macros today?
5102v3.jpg

better?

Reactions: Fred42
OT
Folks may find this link interesting and helpful for debunking the infamous "emerald mine" story. The author does a fantastic job.

Last edited:
Translate that into Canadian for me please?
Bonjour camarades Tesla: Permettez-moi de rappeler à nouveau: le vieux voyou avec Big Lie a des relations étroites avec la Russie, un pays qui dépend toujours du pétrole et du gaz comme principal revenu. Il veut construire ses tours et ses centres de villégiature à Moscou, c'est pourquoi il sacrifie les États-Unis pour son propre argent, ment à notre peuple, menace le Sénat du GOP et dit que le marché s'effondrera s'il perdait les élections, affirmant qu'il lui avait été volé. Lui et les industries pétrolières, les grandes entreprises ne veulent pas payer d'impôts, les vendeurs à découvert ..... veulent foutre en l'air Tesla + les autres véhicules électriques et le marché boursier.
Ils ont eu 2 chances: la première le 6 janvier lorsque les émeutiers du MAGA ont envahi le Capitole américain pour renverser le résultat des élections, cela a échoué avec 300 personnes accusées du crime. La dernière tentative d'effondrement du marché a échoué lorsque le Sénat a approuvé le grand stimulus de 1,9 billion de dollars le samedi 6 mars. Ceci est une tentative de période de 2 mois
Basé sur le graphique Tesla, d'autres actions EV, Boeing…. se ressemblent, les shorts commencent à perdre la bataille. Ils subiront des pertes comme celles qui ont envahi le Capitole américain.

Assurez-vous donc de dire à tous vos amis de maintenir la pression en achetant pour serrer tous les shorts, qui sont les voyous / voleurs qui volent les fonds d'investissement et de retraite des longs

Air pollution deaths in 2018 was 8.7 millions, Covid-19 pandemic 1 year deaths: 2.4 millions

See the smoggy condition in New Delhi, India, similar to ones in Bejing, China, included in the link
Air pollution caused by the burning of fossil fuels such as coal and oil was responsible for 8.7M deaths globally in 2018, a staggering one in five of all people who died that year, new research has found.

Countries with the most prodigious consumption of fossil fuels to power factories, homes and vehicles are suffering the highest death tolls, with the study finding more than one in 10 deaths in both the US and Europe were caused by the resulting pollution, along with nearly a third of deaths in eastern Asia, which includes China. Death rates in South America and Africa were significantly lower.

'Invisible killer': fossil fuels caused 8.7m deaths globally in 2018, research finds
Coronavirus Update (Live): 117,934,385 Cases and 2,615,461 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Tesla is an unique company with unique purposes:
Apple is only about $1000 iphone from $20 old rotary /button home phone.

Tesla is about multiple New revolutionary/engineering ideas, clean energy & storage..... for the next 10 years. It is an unique leader/game changer from the 100yr old coal/oil pollution. As new product/ideas progress it’s hard to meet forecast/estimates as unexpected issues surface along the way.
It is quite ignorant to use 100yr old valuation P/E for multiple revolutionary/engineering execution

A)Tesla has made sure that electric cars are now available for the masses and not just the affluent. This is one of reasons to reduce sale prices to crush competition with lowest price best performance, $25K Model 2 is the ultimate killer in Nov 2021.

B) Tesla’s purpose is $200B clean energy + storage and EV are affordable to everyone, but it tries to have more earning to calm down the stubborn shorts insisting using 100yr old valuation P/E used by 100yr old dirty coal/oil/gas dinosaurs.

C) Tesla EVs are high end high performance with lowest price to crush competition, so GROWTH is the main goal, high EPS is not an ultimate goal. Tesla keep expanding to Berlin, India, Israel, Pakistan, South Korea, Japan…..

D) A virtuous circle: the higher the stock the more money it can raise, the more money it can raise, the more cars it can build, the more cars they build the higher the profits, therefore the higher the stocks.

Everybody, including stock market, has to include Covid-19 special environment. Budget is tighter; people have to line up for food. Car/EV is a large expenditure next to a house. Reduce price to create more sales and crush competition. Need to explain more?

Tesla: Buying The Dip Is A Good Idea (NASDAQ:TSLA)

Tesla could soar over 300%, to $2,500, in the next three year (current forecast to be end of 2022), the venture capitalist and veteran tech analyst Gene Munster told CNBC on Monday

There's no substance competition - again, they're going to evolve outside of cars longer-term, he said of Tesla.

Tesla could soar another 300% as the company expands its tech outside the auto industry, a prominent VC investor says

Bonjour camarades Tesla: Permettez-moi de rappeler à nouveau: le vieux voyou avec Big Lie a des relations étroites avec la Russie, un pays qui dépend toujours du pétrole et du gaz comme principal revenu. Il veut construire ses tours et ses centres de villégiature à Moscou, c'est pourquoi il sacrifie les États-Unis pour son propre argent, ment à notre peuple, menace le Sénat du GOP et dit que le marché s'effondrera s'il perdait les élections, affirmant qu'il lui avait été volé. Lui et les industries pétrolières, les grandes entreprises ne veulent pas payer d'impôts, les vendeurs à découvert ..... veulent foutre en l'air Tesla + les autres véhicules électriques et le marché boursier.
Ils ont eu 2 chances: la première le 6 janvier lorsque les émeutiers du MAGA ont envahi le Capitole américain pour renverser le résultat des élections, cela a échoué avec 300 personnes accusées du crime. La dernière tentative d'effondrement du marché a échoué lorsque le Sénat a approuvé le grand stimulus de 1,9 billion de dollars le samedi 6 mars. Ceci est une tentative de période de 2 mois
Basé sur le graphique Tesla, d'autres actions EV, Boeing…. se ressemblent, les shorts commencent à perdre la bataille. Ils subiront des pertes comme celles qui ont envahi le Capitole américain.

Assurez-vous donc de dire à tous vos amis de maintenir la pression en achetant pour serrer tous les shorts, qui sont les voyous / voleurs qui volent les fonds d'investissement et de retraite des longs

Got it. Achetanting more stocks.