Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FCA ending pooling with Tesla early?

Have Fiat and Peugeot been selling a lot of EVs lately?

edit: found lots of articles that Stellantis is targeting 400,000 PHEV/BEVs in 2021, about 3x last year.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JusRelax

Wait... same company. Hmmm.

Have Fiat and Peugeot been selling a lot of EVs lately?

edit: found lots of articles that Stellantis is targeting 400,000 PHEV/BEVs in 2021, about 3x last year.
Probably 395k PHEV's and 5k BEV's, no batteries otherwise...

But indeed, the other auto-makers must be queuing up to pool with Tesla

If this happens then it's a big win-win!

EU created the emission rules and credits system to force OEMs to make better cars. It may have worked!

By selling credits Tesla may have helped Stellantis to accelerate the transition to sustainable energy! It may have worked!

But then we will need even more pressure from EU so that Stellantis phase out all those stupid PHEVs.

Capping at $666 perchance? Seems to be held down when other stocks pop and then allowed to fall when they drop back...
Hanging directly with my Amazon and GOOGLE. I like that...except those are just off ATH’s. Oh well. Gotta be in TSLA FTW. So I’ll just do why I do. Holding (pocket aces) 👍

Probably 395k PHEV's and 5k BEV's, no batteries otherwise...

But indeed, the other auto-makers must be queuing up to pool with Tesla
Guess who needs it the most?
1457F725-378D-45F5-9072-5A57850A1C6C.jpeg

👋🤔 well, what makes you say that?

No, Tesla does not have a fleet with monitoring drivers in Las Vegas. However, The Boring Company does... I don't know if Tesla would use TBC as a guinea pig or not.
Re when will the robotaxi take place - and where: yes, you are right, it being in Las Vegas first is all speculation on my part. We do know that TBC (Boring CO) is planning use supervised Model Y's for the Las Vegas Loop tunnels, and I don't see Tesla /TBC spending extra resources to design and produce their minibus till the C19 episode is over for good.
So it is only a stretch guessing that Tesla will extend the area covered by the MY's from the tunnels only to also include the LV road surface...would only be the logical thing to do. Especially while the rest of the loop is still under approval/ design/ construction. What better place to start robotaxis when all you have to do is just remove the drivers; at that time Tesla and the NHTSA will have historical, documented data on the safety of driverless Teslas. The future may turn out different, but for now I would put my odds at better than 80/20.

Last edited:
Guess who needs it the most?
View attachment 659520
Yes, and look who they're tied with for last place.

STLA claiming it will hit EU emissions targets on its own sounds like FUD to me, aimed squarely at TSLA and building on the misunderstanding that TSLA can't show a profit without regulatory income.

Barron's - half hour ago: Tesla Might be Due for a Bounce

Excerpt:

...That’s because Tesla stock is starting to look oversold when considering other technical metrics, such as relative strength. Such technical indicators look at the number and magnitude of gains and loss for a stock or an index. When stocks are oversold it can mean, to technical traders, that all the bad news is priced into a stock...