Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This video and the comments are significant..

t appears to have 72 super charging piles; on site, workers are installing white canopies. There are not too many vehicles in the parking area. Except for a few MODEL Y, most of them are MODEL 3 export versions. At present, the production line of the first phase of MODEL 3 is fully producing MODEL 3 vehicles for export to other countries.

Most probably this additional Supercharging is for export Model 3s, with the first 5-7 weeks of every quarter being mainly dedicated to export Model 3s.
These allows the MIC Model Y to be shipped customers with less hassle in those early weeks..
It is likely this pattern will continue for sometime, at least until Austin and Berlin are ramped.
New markets like Israel and Singapore are obviously getting MIC Model 3s, more new markets may follow.

Elon Musk @elonmusk · 3h

"Special link to view SNL outside USA"​

Saturday Night Live - Elon Musk (International Only Live Stream)

maxresdefault.jpg

Note: Elon has 53.4M Followers on Twitter right now. Let's see how this changes after tonight's SNL appearance. :D

Cheers!

Last edited:
How cool would it be if they did a skit about releasing V11 and the FSD button/subscription service, and then TESLA pushes the update after the airing. I think that would be some solid free advertising.
SNL is satire, comedy, spoof, good for a laugh, and good for Elon. No one should be expecting any reference to Tesla whatsoever. Enjoy the show for what it is.

I literally had a dream last night that this happened. lol

Then I woke up and unexpectedly saw the Cybertruck. Weird times.

oh by the way my research “ears” at the store today indicated everyone, other than me, is buying a Cybertruck by selling Doge and Etherium. lol

View attachment 660619
I don't know if it was you or a mod who deleted your pics of the CT. I wanted to see them again, so if the former maybe you could repost. Thanks.

This video and the comments are significant..

Most probably this additional Supercharging is for export Model 3s, with the first 5-7 weeks of every quarter being mainly dedicated to export Model 3s.
These allows the MIC Model Y to be shipped customers with less hassle in those early weeks..
It is likely this pattern will continue for sometime, at least until Austin and Berlin are ramped.
New markets like Israel and Singapore are obviously getting MIC Model 3s, more new markets may follow.
Thanks for bringing this up. Been meaning to for awhile but never got around to it. They have already been exporting a significant number of cars some months and the original supercharging station have very seldom been even close to full and they are still doubling the capacity. This signals that a significant uptick in production is coming soon.

Also, do we know for a fact that they really only charg cars that are going on ships? I mean shipments to say Japan and Australia can't take that much longer than some land transportation within China?

Do so many ”regular“ people hate Elon as collateral damage from the FUD, or because people just hate wealthy regardless, or ?

Elon wasn't that wealthy 2 yrs ago when TSLA was trading below $40 and Tesla was 'single digit weeks' from banc wupsy.

But the Media already had its hate on for Elon. They decided to 'play the man, not the ball' and they lost. Now it's their livelihoods at risk, which has (surprise) NOT calmed them down any... :p

Cheers!

As Your Moderator grew up in a home with parents who refused to own a boob tube, and I’ve never bought one in my life, tonight marks a rare time that I have regrets.
I’m sure I’ll easily be able to find the playbacks soon enough, however.

Enjoy the show, all!

The international YouTube link was already shared earlier in the thread. For anyone in the US with no other means of watching it live, I'm sure a VPN connected to a non-US server would allow one to watch the show.

Thanks for bringing this up. Been meaning to for awhile but never got around to it. They have already been exporting a significant number of cars some months and the original supercharging station have very seldom been even close to full and they are still doubling the capacity. This signals that a significant uptick in production is coming soon.

Also, do we know for a fact that they really only charg cars that are going on ships? I mean shipments to say Japan and Australia can't take that much longer than some land transportation within China?
I thought about it some more, no reason why these new stalls could not be dual cable, CCS and Chinese.

I think they may charge the LFP batteries up to a higher percentage, many of them being export Model 3s.

The first batch of chargers were CCS as they already had Chinese chargers over the other side. But if we think of the wave approx 6 weeks mostly CCS then 6 weeks mostly Chinese.

I think production capacity is increasing, and all of those factory extensions have a function.