Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
88F55ABC-33E7-44E7-9E2C-F8F5D4EF5135.jpeg

I forgot how bad SNL could be. Elon is turning out to be the best part for sure.
At the risk of offending Americans I must say that if this is the best you can come up with from 20 (I counted in the intro) 'comedians' I fear for the future of your country. Everything else going on over the last couple of years you can come back from. This, I'm not sure.

Elons actually ok though.

At the risk of offending Americans I must say that if this is the best you can come up with from 20 (I counted in the intro) 'comedians' I fear for the future of your country. Everything else going on over the last couple of years you can come back from. This, I'm not sure.

They need to go back and get everyone form the 80s that is still alive Poor SNL, but at least Elon has his day. Chris Farley is turning in his grave or smashing it

Reactions: aerodyne

SNL isn't a good example of American comedy.