Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
picture
IMG_0320.jpg

Saw 1022 MPH briefly but slowed to 996 by the time I could grab phone.

Elon should taketh away from such a toxic community. Or the side of it that's active on Twitter. I'll never complain about TSLA-related whining on this thread again after seing that. Next level stuff.
And he's messing around with Doge, which is full of even more children. Elon needs to just put an end to all crypto related stuff.

I laugh at people that post photos of sunrises and sunsets. Not only is the moment to be lived in, but feeling of size can not be captured in an image that is not of the same size.
"You have to see it to believe it."
Truly they should have President and Mrs. Carter in a couch on the third floor so we can see how gigantic TeraTexas is...

Nit:
Front and rear castings are independent of the structural pack. They could design it to fit and bolt right into the existing attachement points of the front shotgun like currently done for the rear.

True, we know they're already using the rear castings independent of the structural pack.

Do we know if the frame of the structural pack will also be cast into shape? If so, if you look carefully under the arm of the man with the Tesla hardhat and the tablet, do you see the corner of what may be the structural pack compartment? He's got his left hand on a component obscured by the front casting, and you can see a rounded corner of something rectangular.

Reactions: petit_bateau
So much BTC drama on Twitter and talk of shorting TSLA Monday in retaliation to Elon. I guess Bitcoiners really hate money because that won't end well.

Sometimes the best way to win a game is to not play it.

I'm wondering if even 10 people actually paid for a Tesla in bitcoin.

Going from happily married after to bitter divorce in a span of a week isn't healthy for the kids. The kids being us shareholders.

So much BTC drama on Twitter and talk of shorting TSLA Monday in retaliation to Elon. I guess Bitcoiners really hate money because that won't end well.
With max pain @ $685 we may be due for a course correction in this downtrend. That could get ugly fast for disgruntled BTC bulls shorting TSLA. One can only hope I guess!