Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I only remember the ADAS *ENGINEERING* roles from some months ago. That one is still listed i.e. for Berlin. Like ... be fluent in C++, have background in automotive etc. pp.

"Testing Autopilot" in "various cities" was not listed before iirc.
Nope, I have seen those position who drives around to test for a while. nothing new tbh

They let people in at 7pm. They will start speaking at 8:30pm if it starts on time, so 11:30pm for us east coasters. And 15 minutes past midnight (east coast) if they are 'late' like they have been so often.

Wow, I didn't realize it was basically at midnight for us on the east coast.

I think I'll go to bed tonight and watch it on YouTube in the morning! :cool:

Traders are bailing early. No one has any faith the stock will do anything but go down post any Tesla events.

This, of course, increases the chance that it might actually go up! And if it were to actually do this, then chances are good it would skyrocket because everyone is expecting the opposite.

Or it could go down.

Ah, the serenity of the long term buy and hodler!

Traders are bailing early. No one has any faith the stock will do anything but go down post any Tesla events.

This, of course, increases the chance that it might actually go up! And if it were to actually do this, then chances are good it would skyrocket because everyone is expecting the opposite.

Or it could go down.

Ah, the serenity of the long term buy and hodler!
What serenity? Do you see lots of people on this forum serene as Tsla is red 70% of all trading days? All I see is infighting, battling care bears, fighting FUD, and screaming manipulation.

What serenity? Do you see lots of people on this forum serene as Tsla is red 70% of all trading days? All I see is infighting, battling care bears, fighting FUD, and screaming manipulation.
Once you learn to tune all of that out... then serenity. ;)

ETA: I've not reached that level of Zen. But hodler sure helps.

This, of course, increases the chance that it might actually go up!

I think I figured out wall street. Flip 20 coins. Take the middle 8. Assign a 1 for heads and a 0 for tails. Use those 8 bits as a seed to a random number generator. Generate 1000 random numbers and average them. If that value is even, then the stock might go up tomorrow.