Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
During the previous four sessions, TSLA closed above its 200-day SMA (simple moving average) which today is at $616. Today TSLA has soared above its 50-day SMA of $642. There is not much significant news. Somebody must know or expect something.
Like record earnings and record deliveries?

1624475202782.png

During the previous four sessions, TSLA closed above its 200-day SMA (simple moving average) which today is at $616. Today TSLA has soared above its 50-day SMA of $642. There is not much significant news. Somebody must know or expect something.
Who’s “somebody”? I think we all know and expect something…🤫

Just saw this on FB. Looks like the East Coast is getting some Model Y S deliveries this quarter. I believe this is Mt Kisco, NY.

Edit: Typo... Model S. Thanks to the mod who fixed it.
Also, got confirmation it is in Mt. Kisco (northern suburb of NYC).

Attachments

• 20210623_144654.jpg
    20210623_144654.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Like record earnings and record deliveries?
More like Piper-Sandler announcing months of research lead them to conclude Tesla will deliver 4.5M cars in 2025 (for a CAGR of 50%). That's a hard number.

Nobody projects DCF models past 5 yrs. The rest is fluff. Today's time-discounted SP is $1200. Chairs are on a 'half-off' sale if you get in now.

Cheers!

More like PiperJaffrey announcing months of research lead them to conclude Tesla will deliver 4.5M cars in 2025 (for a CAGR of 50%). That's a hard number.

Nobody projects DFE models past 5 yrs. The rest is fluff. Today's time-discounted SP is $1200. Chairs are on a 'half-off' sale if you get in now.
I hope the MM can hold it below 570 until friday ... just asking for my PMCCs ... ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: RobsJester
I'd like to see this get picked up by the mainstream media:

In a testament to Tesla’s number one priority, safety, all four occupants of the red Model 3 were able to get out of the car under their own power before first responders arrived. All four were transported to a nearby hospital with only minor and moderate injuries.

Fresh rumors from the mill:
Tesla solar roof glass vendor Almaden’s SP jumped up 10% yesterday, rumored reasons including solar roof ramping to ~500 set/month in July from ~50-60 currently.
Oh I just noticed I made a big mistake there, it says 500/week not per month, could some Mod help me modify the post so it won’t mislead people?

I'd like to see this get picked up my the mainstream media:

In a testament to Tesla’s number one priority, safety, all four occupants of the red Model 3 were able to get out of the car under their own power before first responders arrived. All four were transported to a nearby hospital with only minor and moderate injuries.

Gojo would just tout it as physical proof of "essentially a busted growth story".