Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gene Munster on CNBC. A bit sober. Still a few things to prove. They need to continue to grow to get the rewards.

Looking forward toward margins in the mid 30s.
Right!? It’s just never quite good enough. The more they do, the more that’s expected of them. It’s a matrix all unto its own, where the rules are different, the goalposts have legs and Tesla is dammed it if does and damned if it doesn’t. Isn’t life wonderful? 🙄

Right!? It’s just never quite good enough. The more they do, the more that’s expected of them. It’s a matrix all unto its own, where the rules are different, the goalposts have legs and Tesla is dammed it if does and damned if it doesn’t. Isn’t life wonderful? 🙄

Its amazing insight into a company thats already stated average 50% yoy growth is the target

Elon retweeted the following 2 hours ago (which would be 20 mins after market close)

1627334912922.png

I'm wondering what could possibly be poised for lift off...
Also fits well with the "Biggest Bang theory" Elon tweet I read here earlier today.

Would love to hear a split announcement today!

The impending market crash is cancelled for all TMC members, well except @Niedermeyer . With numbers like these, who care if the the Fed tapers sooner than expected or any other nonsense? I'm taking out more margin to buy more shares first thing tomorrow morning (still stuck with some short puts eating up my allowance). Haven't done that in a while.

Friendly reminder...stock split does nothing for a stock....essentially you are taking 4 slices of pizza and making it into 8 slices. 🤔
Except that it lets more people invest (yes, there are fractional shares, but not everyone has access to them and there's a psychological factor as well). A really high stock price just pushes out the smaller investor (and by definition gives more control to the big boys).