Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - I have been a lurker since 2018, shortly after I bought my first Tesla shares. I have been wanting to pay a little back to this awesome community, and I think I have finally found something that might actually be useful to you all

Very solid first post, thank you.

After all that lurking, welcome to the other side

I was certain is was the MMs but...

Markets taking a nosedive after opening higher, but TSLA is holding better than most mega caps
Capture.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed and 2daMoon
Late email from them but ARKK sold ~119k shares yesterday. A small amount for them.

Anyone keep track of this? I wonder if they have a habit of selling before the monthly options.
ETFs usually have desired percent allocated for each company. Sometimes if Tesla exceeds their maximum fund percentage, they can trim to rebalance in lesser performing stocks. I wouldn't realy look too deep into it. Tesla is still top holding in that fund.

Reactions: Nocturnal
No... in the "other" thread we love that.
So predictable.

Sold calls when SP hit 760 and now i am waiting for the MM to make them go up to 80% profit. :D
I'm still waiting to get my 50 shares back at 745.
Where's that "other" thread so I can complain about how the dips aren't what they used to be?