Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I swear. More & more, what little doubt I've had in TSLA's complete victory is dissipating; I believe we're living through one of the greatest investment opportunities seen in modern times. I'm watching this story playing out before us in complete awe. And it only becomes more obvious as we move forward.
Always possible that unforeseen black swans can show up and spoil the pudding, but that's nothing new in this life is it?

This is one of the reasons I'm selling my under-utilized P3D- to invest. I see it too. I saw it back when the stock was at 400 pre-split and before it climbed to 2500 or whatever it go to before the 5-way split. I know my future self will be annoyed if I miss this opportunity, despite having to sell my baby to do it.

But, if for any reason I want another Tesla I'll simply finance it (with new money down) and let the invested money HODL! :)

Six Mere Months to Grow Earnings by Another $1 Billion

The first sentence that Elon uttered during the Q1 Earnings call:
"Great. Thank you. So Q1 2021 was a record quarter on many levels. Tesla achieved record production, deliveries and surpassed $1 billion in non-GAAP net income for the first time."​

Now just 2 Quarters later, Tesla will double that to $2 Billion. Isn't it evident to everyone by now that something truly amazing is happening with this company?
Busted growth story, massive investigation into AP (Auto Pilot for the acronym challenged), imminent macro implosion, crippling chip shortages, Chinese government and IP stealing shenanigans just around the corner, embarrassing CT delay, new battery difficulties, multiple Potemkin Villages, Lucid and Rivian and Ford about to rip it the donut up pumping out 6 EVs per DAY!!!! - any second now - and flood the market with compelling, affordable EVs, zero Superchargers in Timbuktu to handle Mother’s Day traffic, energy division expanding like a sloth moving backwards, 420% DOD (day over day) decrease of sales in Estonia -

Yeah, I guess everybody does know the truly, amazing happening going on this very second. 🙄

Sarcasm aside - the human race as a whole is profoundly dumb but even more astounding is the infinite ways in which humans have come up with to display their selfishness.

Busted growth story, massive investigation into AP (Auto Pilot for the acronym challenged), imminent macro implosion, crippling chip shortages, Chinese government and IP stealing shenanigans just around the corner, embarrassing CT delay, new battery difficulties, multiple Potemkin Villages, Lucid and Rivian and Ford about to rip it the donut up pumping out 6 EVs per DAY!!!! - any second now - and flood the market with compelling, affordable EVs, zero Superchargers in Timbuktu to handle Mother’s Day traffic, energy division expanding like a sloth moving backwards, 420% DOD (day over day) decrease of sales in Estonia -

Yeah, I guess everybody does know the truly, amazing happening going on this very second. 🙄

Sarcasm aside - the human race as a whole is profoundly dumb but even more astounding is the infinite ways in which humans have come up with to display their selfishness.
So, you're saying now's the time to sell, right? :rolleyes:

/s

I saw a Dutch guy reporting on FB that he just got his Model Y, just a week after ordering.
It looks like Tesla is building some inventory in Europe now that Tesla China produces the cars.
Maybe that’s why Elon says this will be the worst end of quarter rush Tesla will ever have. Finally a more flattened delivery curve.
I'm dying to see where we end up. We have 2-3 shifts of volunteer requests basically every day all month from our local service center. I have a quiet couple weeks at work so I'm taking on 6 shifts myself. Basically the SC is doing the near hands free delivery and we are on deck to walk them through the car's basic functions, show them where the YT instructional videos are etc. Plus I get to talk about Tesla to a bunch of people who want to listen! lol

I'll tell you what guys, I'm in a rut right now with my daily life, but I come on here and see all the awesome progress Tesla is making and it makes life a little better day by day. It is my saving grace right now.....
Don't forget, the bigger the base, the bigger the breakout.

1631194471056.png