Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup !!
I'm sure you're referring to this guy here.
Roth Capital Partner is a Market Maker for Tesla options.
He does not have the conviction to give Tesla a Sell Rating but throws out the ridiculous price target of $150 to provide the voice for downward pressure (a la Gordon and Toilet Boy).

View attachment 723209

At least he's doubled his price target from two years ago! I wonder why he never wears his clown suit on TV. He looks out of place without the suit and make-up. 🤪

In this video from two years ago he predicts the big OEM's will catch up to Tesla in, drumroll.... two years!

I'm surprised anyone listens to his form of "expertise".

Elon being invited to speak at the VW management meeting is not getting nearly enough press. That had to have caused quite a stir over there in Germany. Kudos to Diess for having der sacke to pull that off. As always, that relationship is worth watching.

Agreed. And nothing could be a better worker recruitment tool for Giga Berlin than that news.

Tesla has elevated Chinese manufacturing. Now they are about to do the same for Germany. ;)

"In an interview with Xinhua, Feng Qingfeng, CEO of Lotus Group, noted that the new energy vehicle market in China had been mostly tepid before Tesla’s arrival. Veteran automakers didn’t put much effort into making compelling green cars, and some companies ended up relying more on subsidies to get by. This led to weak technological innovation, low product capabilities, and a rather bleak market response. Tesla proved to be a completely different animal, however.​

“The arrival of Tesla has reshaped market perception, not only driving the rise of new forces, but also forcing traditional car companies to increase their transformation efforts, catalyzing the full-scale outbreak of the new energy market in recent years,” Feng remarked.​

Cheers!

Elon being invited to speak at the VW management meeting is not getting nearly enough press. That had to have caused quite a stir over there in Germany. Kudos to Diess for having der sacke to pull that off. As always, that relationship is worth watching.
This dude is clearly trying to get fired. Should be an interesting game of reverse-chicken.

So what's the game today, push down below 870 hoping that the buy orders get filled and stop-losses kick in?

Doesn't look particularly natural to me

2-Day settlement rule. The hedgies can short as much as they want today without having to deliver a single share until Thursday, AFTER the Earnings Call.

I think they live in hope they can somehow spin the results to avoid being crushed. But then again, they don't care about tomorrow, do they?

Let'em swing, I say. ;)

Cheers!

Today might be a partial correction back to the upper BB. This would be a good thing before kicking up a little more tomorrow, and then hopefully over 900 after earnings.... 🤞
Yeah seems like some profit taking. The front running prior to earnings is still a bit hot with the numbers out there. At ~860 though, the beat should keep the selling the news to a minimum.

Reactions: BornToFly and JRP3
WTF?? DOWN 0.01%??? This stock SUCKS!

1634653657732.png