Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost forgot to convert my HSA to LEAPs! 39 shares sold at $960. $900c Jan 2023 and a $1000c Mar18. Few pennies left for Wednesday YOLOs.

I feel healthier already!
It's amazing how buying the lows changes our perspective on market dips. That's why I always make a point of keeping at least some powder dry.

AMZN down in lock step with TSLA.

Guess I'll dump my last pennies in now rather than wait for Wed morning?
I think it's more likely that the market completes the bottom on Monday morning with a reversal to green intraday. That's what I'm waiting in terms of making more moves.

As for Amazon, check out what I posted in the "What other tech stock to consider? " thread. There's some other dynamics at play with Amazon that is causing the continual weakness in the stock.

Did you hit this?
Congrats, I wish I had that kind of patience.

gotta be near the bottom? thought selling a few at 963 was way too low/late
like a bad breaking point on a crested vertical curve
-5 hay bales :p
oops.jpg

I know it has ALMOST nothing to do with 'investing' but I read your comment as I was looking at my last hill climb pics - Tesla can hit a lot of stuff and you can still win! I might have even ran my fastest on this run if I kept going but my fender liner was flapping and 1/4 hit my tire so didn't want to risk ruining a $500 tire. (the clean runs are better ;> ) but like TSLA - back on 100% throttle the second I lined up w/ the road again...full power through the bales o_O
racing and investing are pretty similar ...risk/reward & fun, maybe expensive.
But w/ Tesla /TSLA ...pretty much always a win & lots of happier people in the process

Last edited: