Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AAPL as market mover had a bullish brake out. QQQ broke the downtrend an consolidates.
Every switch from bear to bull market started with tech leading the way.
Tech earnings start as soon as next week. Could be the catalyst the tech market waited for - especially when guidance is good.
That will drag the rest of the market along.

I feel really bullish and just wait for confirmation via price action - but if earnings or guidance are bad.. -15% here we come 😅

Cant believe all depends if The Master of Coins had a stop loss order on BTC for à earnings beat or miss.

Hmmm.... Why is Tesla showing good strength past weeks. Didn't Elon tweeted some tips on how to sleep well?
My guess: it's not GM, but TSLA 🙏😎

IMG_20220715_142220.jpg

Reactions: ThisStockGood
That actually proves I'm an actual engineer who cares only about Autonomous and ADAS systems, not about the stock or any investment in anyway.
Something you clearly are NOT. You on the other hands have what? thousands of dollars riding on TSLA? I don't understand how that reflects negative about me in any way? In-fact it proves I'm neither long/short, nor care about it. But you on the other hand are not biased with your huge investments? huh? Make it make sense.
1) Odds are that Knightshade is even more biased than you think because many of the active members on this thread from pre-2019 are multimillionaires by now

2) If you have no investment position in TSLA on the long or short side and don’t even care about the stock, why are you adding more post volume to this investment thread that’s already hard to keep up with? If your sole interest is discussing the finer points of FSD and autonomous driving then there are other parts of TMC and the Internet where you can do so.

3) There’s been a long history of trolls showing up to TMC and the earlier TeslaOwnersClub spreading misinformation and FUD with apparently nefarious motives. There’s also been a long history of exceptionally unethical smear campaigns disseminated by short sellers attempting to exploit TSLA’s uniquely gigantic and volatile options market. Then there’s the vast, powerful portions of the world economy being disrupted by Tesla and the broader renewable energy, EV and autonomous driving revolution who would love to slow it down by any means necessary. These reasons are why people here are rightfully skeptical of a new member coming in to the investment section with a lengthy history of 2700 posts all apparently dedicated to criticism of Tesla’s approach to autonomous driving (according to Knightshade). If you are being genuine and are not in fact a troll, getting into fights and accusing said member of lying and misrepresentation isn’t helping your credibility. By the way, a lot of us here are engineers too. Sticking to the facts without character insult would work just fine.

Hmmm.... Why is Tesla showing good strength past weeks. Didn't Elon tweeted some tips on how to sleep well?

View attachment 828764
If that turns out to be true, you need to find a way to tactfully point that out to Stanphyl Capital.

Rumors circulating that Dojo is live. Looking forward to learning more about its use and Tesla's expectations

Wow cool!

At -5:08 (5:08 before the end) in the linked recording:

Q: There is no way they are going to do AI day 2 and not say DOJO is active and launched and live.

A: It's already live. It's up in Washington state. My friend...

Q: How do you know?

A: ...because I have a friend inside the data center.

Q: And he told that DOJO is live.. not just live, it´s being used by the FSD autopilot team.

A: It´s being used, it´s live.

This could also be a reason for letting human labelers go.

And actually in hindsight this tweet (discussed later in the conversation above) kind of gave it away:

Could also be that Andrej´s departure was connected, "operation vacation" completed for him..

View attachment 828764
Buffett would invest in TSLA after it crushes everyone and is the top producer of autos in the world With 150B in the bank.

I don’t like Buffett. His only God is money. He is part of the Gerontocracy that rules the world and is OK with burning all of it for a few more nickels over the next ten years. He needs to move on like the rest of them. And he can 100% stay out of TSLA. I hope moron boy is right and he plowed into GM. But Buffett is not that stupid.

This is completely and factually wrong. It doesn't cease operating autonomously. It is instructed to pull over.

I mean, if you wanna argue with the literal dictionary and tell us how something that has to sit there doing nothing because it can't connect to the humans it requires a connection to to continue, ya know, operating is somehow operating "fully autonomous" you do you I guess?

Doesn't make any actual sense though.

That actually proves I'm an actual engineer who cares only about Autonomous and ADAS systems, not about the stock or any investment in anyway.

Then it's especially weird you're spamming an investor thread with the same trash you've been spamming the ADAS forums with for 6 years.

You on the other hands have what? thousands of dollars riding on TSLA?

leolaugh.jpg

Wow cool!

And actually in hindsight this tweet (discussed later in the conversation above) kind of gave it away:

Could also be that Andrej´s departure was connected, "operation vacation" completed for him..

So will Tesla continue with just camera/vision FSD or will there be changes in that approach as well? Time will tell....

Buffett would invest in TSLA after it crushes everyone and is the top producer of autos in the world With 150B in the bank.

I don’t like Buffett. His only God is money. He is part of the Gerontocracy that rules the world and is OK with burning all of it for a few more nickels over the next ten years. He needs to move on like the rest of them. And he can 100% stay out of TSLA. I hope moron boy is right and he plowed into GM. But Buffett is not that stupid.
Buffett figured out how to invest in the era of scarcity. I highly doubt a brain wired so perfectly for scarcity will buy one share of a company so perfectly wired to succesed in the era of sustainable abundance.

That would be like GM having success in EVs.

Buffett figured out how to invest in the era of scarcity. I highly doubt a brain wired so perfectly for scarcity will buy one share of a company so perfectly wired to succesed in the era of sustainable abundance.

That would be like GM having success in EVs.
GM will do OK in EVs after it goes bankrupt and is bailed out for the seventeenth time.

And Buffett would not have a clue what you are talking about. He would be too busy rolling his eyes.

FSD was supposed to be working back in 2017. The share price should be going up, do to Andrej's departure.
...and in 2018, 2019, "3 months maybe, 6 months definitely" 2020, 2021, etc. Government is kind of against us at moment b/c of those tesla haters who are against FSD. Can't remember the names, but there was one lady in particular in Biden administration who is totally against Tesla FSD.

I have the FSD subscription, but b/c I'm in a 17, I don't get to be a test driver. I do see lots of improvements, but we are still a long ways away from real FSD. I think they should do an adult supervision FSD robotaxi to start competing with Uber/Lyft in the meantime. Like use the FSD beta/EAP/AP and just start competing with uber/lyft now vs. waiting for FSD to be done. That would generate more revenues and start putting Uber/Lyft in bankruptcy at least.

Wow cool!

Yeah, if Dojo is live and operational then "Operation Vacation" is likely completed or about to complete, and this could explain Andrej's sabbatical plus moving on. It would mean the FSD team is about to enter a whole new level of progress. This could be extremely bullish.