Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, until Starlink mini v1.5 is deployed. Then both your Tesla a your cell phone will get a signal in the middle of nowhere. It's handled, just gotta let the plan work. ;)
Starlink 1.5 and 1.6 satellites are already deployed, you should have said Starlink 2.0 or Starlink 2.0 mini. The feature you are talking about does not exist on 1.5 sats.

This one's pretty upbeat.

Love this:
Battery Q3.jpg

Batterie Q3 grafico.jpg

The report itself is very encouraging. Maybe the SP will recover when people actually read it?

It's encouraging long term as everything is trending in the right direction, but I really was expecting an ATH record quarter with respect to EPS, and we didn't get that as Q1 beats Q3, despite the much higher production and deliveries.

Long term it's just noise, but short term I think the SP won't react well to this report. Possibly neutral at best? Unless we get a super positive during the call. I don't think we'll be getting a Netflix style runnup in the morning. :confused:

Unfortunately even my expectations were *slightly* above actuals. Missed EPS by 2.5 cents / share, I can live with that. Still beat the WS consensus estimate handily, and still an AMAZING Q3, hopefully everyone still realizes that even if their incredibly high guesses in the spreadsheet we’re one quarter too soon.

This one's pretty upbeat.

Wow, you telling me a website called driveteslacanada would have a positive interpretation of Tesla news? Shocking.

Energy with some nice growth there..........but without any margin growth, which is actually pretty disappointing.

Services and other's didn't have the material bump from used car sales as I was expecting, that's also disappointing.

Currency headwinds took off 250 million

Yeah, tomorrow's gonna be a rather brutal day for the stock