Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man I knew he had to sell. I was wrong 2 weeks ago on the Friday and poor Borntofly had to eat a hog dot but we were right in the end. I KNEW IT. Sucks that my puts were 2 weeks too late.
When he wouldn't answer the question about selling on Twitter, we knew it was coming. Just didn't know when....

All of Elon's companies have a certain amount of synergy between them. Telsa doesn't spend billions on advertising every year, and we don't have to wonder which media outlets are important to their standing. So, it's very short-sighted to say, "there is no evidence that anything done at Twitter will help Tesla's engineering efforts" because engineering is not the only function of Tesla. The best engineering in the world does Tesla no favors if only a few engineers know about it.
Twitter = user-base. 40M users who already have the [soon-to-be-super] app, and one day would hail a robotaxi.

When he wouldn't answer the question about selling on Twitter, we knew it was coming. Just didn't know when....
He also really tried hard to pump the stock during the earnings call. Like hinting how they will consider the 25k car. All signs seriously pointed to him selling.

I bought protective puts on the week I thought he would sell and a lot of people tried to front run him. He simply sold a week or so later. You can't really be upset by this. Anyone who isn't some uber Elon TSLA Bull knew he was going to sell and anyone who tried to front run him was just trying to be greedy and profit from him having to sell to get capital.

15.1 Million shares
I counted around this too. $3 billion. If you include todays sales hopefully his closer to that $4-5 billion he needed.

Hmm that's $4 billion now. I hope that is enough and it isn't the $5 billion some people thought he needed. I would assume he would try to get the entire sale out of the way before the Form 4's came out. Or else more front running will begin for his next sale.

I just had a profit sharing check from my business hit my brokerage account yesterday.

I'm going TSLA shares shopping in the AM!!!