Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m torn between “selling pressure is off” vs. “he could sell at any time now and might not even be done this round” - can you elaborate on that?

Well, he would want to sell in three trading days so that by the time the form 4s were filed, he could say he was done selling and take the pressure off the stock. I mean, unless he says something, it's possible he'll sell more tomorrow. Nonetheless, pretty soon now, there won't be a whale of a seller in the market, so price should rise just based on that alone.

Nonetheless, pretty soon now, there won't be a whale of a seller in the market, so price should rise just based on that alone.

1667959973691.png

We would be prudent to monitor the tweets coming from KoGuan Leo (3rd largest individual $TSLA shareholder; owns 23M shares).

Am I the only doc here that like hotdogs?

Steamed all-dressed used to be my favorite birthday party food when I was a teenager and used to order a dozen of them just for myself.

Now that my wife turned vegan 5 years ago, she only buy some for the kids and look at me with big eyes if I eat hot dogs instead of her vegan recipes