Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stock market is manipulated by those that are threatened by EVs, cheap power, and independence from their "energy empire".

Keep that in mind, everything you see in the ticker makes sense (and the MSM).
The manipulation thing is starting to ring hollow.
some are outright selling given the risk Elon represents.

some margin call liquidation is probably going on
after midday it may stop

Stock market is manipulated by those that are threatened by EVs, cheap power, and independence from their "energy empire".

Keep that in mind, everything you see in the ticker makes sense (and the MSM).
TSLA isn't even getting shorted by such idealists, just opportunists that hate TSLA for the past when their short positions got blown out of the water. The shorts are considering 2022 payback time for the billions and billions of dollars they lost when shorting into the splits, etc. over the last decade. This is simply Wall St thugs kicking the life out of TSLA with everything they have. The question: is it better to stay down for down or is it wiser to sell/buy back later to fight another day?

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Getting close now. Our stock will be one of the few oddly colored tickers in the entire market in a bit. You'd think our fundamentals were terrible or even worsening if you looked at the stock's performance on a rally day like this.

I know the long term outlook is great for us, but this persistent negative performance is very troubling. Something is wrong here.
Shortz greed - gathering more rope to hang themselves IMO. Interesting that the production trackers seems confused by how many ships or inventory. All the better for the trick (one can only hope).

Has to be Elon selling. He only has the firepower to produce this kind of price action.
No, this isn't Elon. These are shorts. Why does everyone think Tesla/Elon is at fault for the price drops? Do you think there is a logical "reason" for these price drops? No, this is unadulterated shorting the crap out of TSLA.

Somebody explain it to us both like we’re Bishon Frises.
It is the last one: Stop increasing rates.

@ZeApelido nailed it with Truflation.

And now the MMs are dumping those puts they bought yesterday while they wait for Biden to talk about inflation. That's my take anyways...

The manipulation thing is starting to ring hollow.
some are outright selling given the risk Elon represents.

some margin call liquidation is probably going on
after midday it may stop

It's really not. If you have access to the L2 trading data (@viridi does and posts here) there is clear capping and spoofing going on, and at a gigantic level.

Retail "sales" because a few numb-nuts think Elon has gone to their arch nemesis party won't move the needle. Not with the volume of money that flows through TSLA options and shares. These are big BIG boys at the table.

TSLA isn't even getting shorted by such idealists, just opportunists that hate TSLA for the past when their short positions got blown out of the water. The shorts are considering 2022 payback time for the billions and billions of dollars they lost when shorting into the splits, etc. over the last decade. This is simply Wall St thugs kicking the life out of TSLA with everything they have. The question: is it better to stay down for down or is it wiser to sell/buy back later to fight another day?

Option 3 - I keep working my day job, and put every additional $$$ I can into TSLA. The fundamentals are UNMATCHED by any company, in both the auto and energy spaces.

It’s a possibility, in the past ive noticed his selling is accompanied by inexplicable
price action. Yesterday and today follows that pattern.

He also accompanies his selling with some cryptic bullishness.

they last 2-3 times we saw this type of price action, speculated it is Elon and did not see any Form-4s. & that was at a higher price than this.

Fool me once shame on you,
fool me twice, shame on me.