Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not bad - but as impressive (and enjoyable) as this current move is I'm mindful of the simple fact that NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The business of Tesla is much the same as it was 1, 3, 6 months ago. Macro environment is evolving, but there was no rational reason for the extreme drop in SP. Efficient market theory my a$$. HODL (and congrats to everyone that bought from $200 down).
Efficient Market Theory only works when the manipulators are not in control. Everyone who uses options or margin encourages manipulation.

Wow @JRP3

Can we come back to this on March 2nd?

I assume you mean a new product based on the Semi? Definitely agree if that's the case... you have to walk before you can run. Plus, I can see a lot of Semi conversions being done aftermarket.
Yes I thought it was obvious but I should have been specific, no new Semi based products.

Well, we have already matched yesterday's 52-week high volume of 235M shares by 2:21 ET :D

3eaaa128f36a46cc6d6342a6dd5eeaa6.jpg

Lucid jumps 55% amid Saudi Arabia fund takeover speculation (update)​

Lucid (LCID) short interest is 25%.

More burning.

$LCID was up 100% intraday on the Saudi buyout rumors, and (of course) has fallen off dramatically now as daytraders bail:

sc.LCID.15-DayChart.2023-01-27.14-33.SaudiBuyOut.png

Cheers!

I assume you mean a new product based on the Semi? Definitely agree if that's the case... you have to walk before you can run. Plus, I can see a lot of Semi conversions being done aftermarket.
Based on the semi frame, yes, Stretch the frame and enter the intercity bus market.

Last edited: