Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need a laugh, but then cry reaction. 🤣 😢

Filled the gap to last Mon, Mar 20th (just before the Moody's announcement). Wall St: "If we don't get it today, we'll try again tomorrow..."

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2023-03-28.14-30.png

Ironically, shortzes are more patient than many longs... Getting some support at the mid-BB at the moment, let's see what comes out with Options Open Interest tomorrow at 7:00 ET.

Haha, reminds me of a tune from the '80s sound track to Heavy Metal:

♫ When you listen to foolz, Qs ♫
♫ the Mob rulez ♫
h/t @Ogre :p

Cheers!

Last edited:
Tom Randall, IMHO one of the best EV journalists out there, is conducting a new survey, as a follow up of the the famous Bloomberg Model 3 survey of 2019. It's a good way to filter signal from noise, at the very least compared to the journalism based on anecdotes we are so used to.

I encourage all Tesla owners to take it here (and share it to whomever could be interested) :

Is Lucid going to lay-off a large percentage of their employees?

If you count the number of car carriers they have for their end of Q push, you'll end up with zero.

Tom Randall, IMHO one of the best EV journalists out there, is conducting a new survey, as a follow up of the the famous Bloomberg Model 3 survey of 2019. It's a good way to filter signal from noise, at the very least compared to the journalism based on anecdotes we are so used to.

I encourage all Tesla owners to take it here (and share it to whomever could be interested) :
FYI, if you did the 2019 one they ask you not to respond to this one. However, they do direct you to a follow up survey for those who have. (just did it myself) Warning, lots of stuff in there asking about Elon, his politics and FSD. I did not view the questions as particularly leading or biased so I felt ok honestly answering.

320 what? LCID, NKLA, GM ( /s I hope)
🤣

TSLA…I already have >650 in a tax free investment account (TFSA) that I invested in a few years ago.

I opened a non registered investment account last week and it took some time to sort out “issues” so that I could buy US stocks…I have no idea why my credentials from my TFSA couldn’t be recognized by the cloud, but here we are.

My plan is to round up the total in the non registered investment account to an even 1000, so another 680 in the next few weeks/months, just waiting for some more of an inheritance I am in the process of receiving.

Last edited:
Today was the lowest TSLA Volume day since Dec 08, 2022 when the SP closed at $173.44 (we're up 9% over these past 74 trading sessions).

sc.TSLA.74-DayChart.2023-03-28.16-15.LowVolSince.2022-12-08.png

Shortzes have done a masterful job holding the SP down with a combination of fear, uncertainty, doubt, federal reserve rate hikes, bank collapses, and fat'n'naked shorting. Still, TSLA RISES!

Personally, I think today's low volume is the 'lull-before-the-storm' which MMs and hedgiez know is coming if Q1 P&D surprises to the upside (Tesla auto volume is amped-up while their competitors swoon). Look for more manipulation this weak as they spend their margin trying to convince you that up-is-down, green-is-read. :p

Cheers to the WAY LONGS! :D

Last edited: