Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am more excited that he said they could be built on existing lines and not dependent on new factories? correct me if i am wrong!

Elon sounded fluid and confident!
This is a great move. Softening growth rates for 3/Y —> new “hybrid” models asap on current production lines/capacity as a transition point to RT/$25k models. With all our speculation about possibilities, we didn’t come up with this one!!

Fundamentals have changed.
Robotaxis will be a thing on 8/8
Model 2 next gen vehicle will be revealed soon.
Cybertruck is in production.
Optimus is cooking.

Interest rates are in the 7-8% and incentives have vanished so demand slowed down exactly like Elon expected couple earning ago.

The only thing that has permanently changed is that we don’t hear about Gordon Johnson in the news anymore.
+10% on line 3

160 Hello!

Quite the coincidence that Papafox showed the Max Pain at 160 in last night's report. 🤔
apr22max.jpg
Max pain is 160 at present, which is far enough away from the stock price to not exert much influence. If sentiment after the ER and CC is actually positive, market makers would like to see TSLA rise above the tall put wall at 150.​

Quite the coincidence that Papafox showed the Max Pain at 160 in last night's report. 🤔
apr22max.jpg
Max pain is 160 at present, which is far enough away from the stock price to not exert much influence. If sentiment after the ER and CC is actually positive, market makers would like to see TSLA rise above the tall put wall at 150.​
If that’s pain, I’ll take it for today!

The market never responds well to elon discussing optimus, but once robotaxi trails are underway, and once we have video on an optimus on the actual factory line, I think there may be a big change...
A friend has some relatives visiting after they and their friends just got laid off from Fremont. According to them, all of their jobs involved moving things around either by hand or by forklift. With Elon's statement that Optomis will potentially actually working in the factory instead of the lab by the end of the year, if that isn't a big reason for the ROF, I'll eat my socks!

Last edited: