Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At a minimum, Tesla could be viewed as a Uber/Lyft which is also working on their own robo cars, and is leading by so much other ride sharing companies don't have a chance to catch up.

In reality Tesla is much more than that.

Why would anyone participate Uber IPO at around $100B, but not invest in this leading ride sharing company called Tesla at $45B? Tesla is the most misunderstood company in the world.

At a minimum, Tesla could be viewed as a Uber/Lyft which is also working on their own robo cars, and is leading by so much other ride sharing companies don't have a chance to catch up.

In reality Tesla is much more than that.

Why would anyone participate Uber IPO at around $100B, but not invest in this leading ride sharing company called Tesla at $45B? Tesla is the most misunderstood company in the world.

"We believe we will deliver between 90,000 and 100,000 vehicles in Q2. "

They expect quarter-ending cash balances to always be higher than at the beginning in all quarters going forward, including Q2 (from conference call, if I heard correctly).

Strikes me that this isn't consistent with the earnings report comment that they would only be operating cashflow positive though...maybe i didn't hear correctly.

Last edited by a moderator: