Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gotta hand it to this investor wanting to monetize FSD ahead of Autopilot. But what really cracked me up was the guy filming. Looks like Nicolas Cage got pretty amused as well.

IMG_7687.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Three new covered cars in this picture... but two look identical. I have an idea what that could mean - what are your thoughts?

I think It’s just a placeholder picture for “hidden car” (the cheaper model to be built on the existing 3/Y lines in 2025, plus the new robotaxi model) and the different one is a different class of “hidden van shaped vehicle” (presumably a van, but possibly also a boring tunnel type high capacity of 6+ people autonomous people mover)

Did anyone asked how we will circumvent the European tariffs imposed to the model 3 MIC?

Not sure if anyone posted it here yet, but Tesla is stating that from July 1st that the model 3 may be subject to the much higher import taxes.

So they are using it to move units before quarter end at the moment.

1718321516070.png

Not sure if anyone posted it here yet, but Tesla is stating that from July 1st that the model 3 may be subject to the much higher import taxes.

So they are using it to move units before quarter end at the moment.

View attachment 1056377
Well I canceled my m3p order because of that, they don’t know how much it will cost… this is the sort of thing that should be addressed in this type of meetings. By the look of it, a model 3 will be more expensive than a Y on Europe?

Reactions: FireMedic
Well I canceled my m3p order because of that, they don’t know how much it will cost… this is the sort of thing that should be addressed in this type of meetings. By the look of it, a model 3 will be more expensive than a Y on Europe?

Probably. Y's are made in Berlin, 3's need to be imported.

Possibly depending on the amount of import tax, Tesla might need to source EU model 3s from Fremont again.

COVID was the largest transfer of wealth from Gen Z and Millenials to Boomers, thanks to asset inflation. I feel sorry for anyone under 35 trying to buy a first home or have children. Unfortunately, the endless enrichment of the more fortunate is having a detrimental effect on the future of our country. I am grateful to have the means I have "earned" (I'm not so sure investing is actually earning in the sense of deserving it TBH) but I don't like how it is effecting less fortunate than I. We need others to feel like they are successful in order to maintain society.
Agree, and it has a huge impact on our society and voting trends and the unmentionable (p**itics).

Last edited: