Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder how many people have been basing their decision on buying a Tesla on wether Tesla would make money or at least not lose a bunch more this month.

Just sayin. Might be good for orders.

Not that many I think. If that’s the case, wouldn’t we have had seen a bigger upside in deliveries from 4Q2018 because people would have seen the profitable 3Q2018?

• Disagree
Reactions: StealthP3D
love Elon correctly pointing out the Model S is the greatest car of all time and makes the driver feel like superman. :) :D

I have an X and I get lots of loaner cars when mine is in the shop. I have to say the S is a pretty nice car to drive. I think I'll like a smaller car better, but the S is not bad. I also don't fit in it well. It's way to easy to bump my head getting in or out and shifting in the seat. They seriously sloped the windshield to get that extra 1% on the drag factor. Even my shoulders get in the way getting in.

Reactions: Kutu
Huh? How does that figure??? You think people won't replace ICE with EVs, rather just buy both?

No. EV technology will make people want to buy cars quicker. Instead of taking 20 years to replace the global fleet, it will happen in a shorter period of time. So short-term, demand for vehicles will increase. Tesla will be production constrained for many years to come.